IN

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I can't take pills and this is my answer for a Cal Mag combo. Good flavor alone, or I mix it in my green drink.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This product has helped improve my sleep. Initially I was surprised by the taste - as you can still taste the citrate... but now I actually enjoy the taste. I take it in the late afternoon and have been sleeping well since.

Cici28
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Tastes great and it has a nice consistency. It's nice that both minerals are in the citrate forms and not in carbonate or oxide.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Good taste but not quiet sure if effective, my nails were still breaking but I found out another cause I had to eliminate so can't decide for sure

Posted on May 1, 2021

I have read several articles reiterating the importance of Calcium and Vitamin D, especially in these COVID times. It is also important to understand the absorption of these supplements. I find that this liquid meets those criteria. I am partial to the Strawberry flavor but it does come in several other flavors.

Posted on May 1, 2021

i like it. i decided to buy liquid because ysually i take calcium and magnesium late evening and tablets was so big that sometimes i had problem to swallow it. but now it's much easier and delicious. i am happy to take it every evening. I use it during pregnancy time.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

I was excited to try the strawberry flavour. they tasted so delicious even on its own without water. I forsee my self looking forward to having this every morning :) a really big bottle too with at least a year before it expires. bought 2 flavours but tried this first since it expires in exactly a year. only wished the expiry date was slightly longer.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

mixed ingredients in one package, liquid is always easy to take

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The best form of Mg-Ca for children. One can is enough for a long time.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

GOOD PRODUCT QUALITY, NICE PACKAGE, GOOD TASTE, NICE SIZE, HIGHLY RICH INGREDIENT.