IN

5,108
1,355
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
8,481

I use it on my feet on wounds caused by constant friction with the shoes. It is of course not medical, but it is very soothing to the area and gives me a good feeling and a restful sleep without itching. I also used on mosquito bites and it was very helpful. There is no smell and the bottle is made of good materials.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
7,974

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,486

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
6,774

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is my 3rd 12oz bottle of Lily of the Desert Aloe purchased from iHerb. I love this product and use it for everything: minor cuts and scrapes, burns, the odd pimple, as an everyday moisturizer on my face and body, and on my fine wavy hair and scalp. It repairs skin quickly, has natural antibacterial properties, and has a wonderful firming effect on my face and neck. I use pure argan oil after applying the aloe to my face and neck for the perfect moisturizing combo. Much cheaper than the expensive face creams. At 40 my skin is healthy, glowing, and free from wrinkles. Aloe straight from the plant is best, but not so convenient. This is the next best thing. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
6,001

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
7,615

This is the 4th time I order an Aloe vera gelly 4 oz package. It has neutral smell, is very refreshing, and is excellent for a daily skin routine. I use it after sunny days to moisture my face skin too

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

It’s so refreshing I keep it in the fridge great size for the price and the packaging makes it so much easier to use. I love the feeling of cool aloe vera on the skin is so relaxing. Definitely got into my daily body care routine I even use it to make DYI body scrubs. Great quality products with little to no smell at all. Definitely happy frequently benefiting from aloe gel by mixing with most things that I use for my hair/body.