IN

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Very good

The price is high for this product. But there are a lot of great vitamins and one of the best size in the market. I am taking now for one vitamin daily to improve my immunity. It seems that all ingredients are naturals and for me this is a big plus.

989cb223-aa8e-44fd-bef4-74b540569a37
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I'm not sure what to say about a multi-vitamin. They're not a large pill like some other competitive brands, and personally i like the cumin taste. Get this with a chelated magnesium supplement and you're good to go n one more thing is that so far this has no side effects on stomach n no yellowish urine at all like others.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is a convenient, one-daily multivitamin crafted to support the unique nutritional needs of men for optimal health and well-being. Both my husband and teenage son see a noticeable improvement in energy levels while taking this supplement. We highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I bought this for my husband (mid 30s) who always tells me he is tired and overworked. After taking this for a few weeks he seems more energetic and his skin looked better also.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Looooove MegaFood brand! I personally use the MegaFood Multivitamins myself and have ordered this for my hubby for years. Love that it’s made with whole foods, and it’s age bracket specific. Highly recommended! *if you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs up :)

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I bought this multivitamin for my son. This is high quality supplement well worth the money. All ingredients are well composed and tablets are good size. He is happy with it

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I've bought this several times for my mother-in-law, father-in-law, and now husband, as well. It seems to be quite healthy and effective. I also like the fact that it's vegan and made of vegetables.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I can not tell wether or not it improves my energy but I take it as preventative measure. So far so good. I have been taking it for 1 year with not problems

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I took the vitamins for my son (20 years old) to make his digestion more complete. He didn't brag, but he didn't complain. I hope they work.

Good quality, trusted brand, effective ( my husband said that he is feeling that he has more energy and less pain on his joints after football) .