IN

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have used this as my to go to detox. Its mild enough that I can use it every couple of months if I choose.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I found this to be the best cleanse since its easy to use, has individual packets of the vitamins and they work if you use as they prescribe. Best to use when eating healthy.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Me and my partner did this together, but we found it didn't do much. We were wanting something to help with digestion and get us back on track, sorry to will not be purchasing again. May not be for us but it may help others who live a healthier life style

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

worked great took it over the 2 weeks job well done

Excellent Detox and cleanser, it is Kosher certified and contains no harsh laxatives. I use to cleanse my system 3 times a year to say WELCOME FLAT BELLY. You will look better and feel like a queen.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Easy to take prepackaged pills! Great to have quality & price to help me be healthy. Searched for vegetarian, gluten & dairy free....all boxes checked!!

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

Excellent product a part from the big shape pills they are. That makes me drink more water when taking it so it's fair enough.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I bought this product to my son who became a cigarette chain smoker. He did not finished the 14 days of MNP because quitted of taking it. He has no interest to stop from smoking because new from this bad habit. I saw from him find difficulty in swallowing the four tablets every taking for three times daily. Maybe, next time he can do it if becomes interesting to quit from smoking.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This product is semi doing what it mentioned, however taking 4 tablets 3 times a day is a lot to remember

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The is the only Detox that I can get my husband to take.