IN
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
5,017

I love using sheet masks because it gives me a break from my daily routine. I use it right after I wash my face to still have a healthy glow and right before I go to bed to soothe my skin. The airy fit sheet mask is a perfect fit for my face, it's lightweight and it's so easy to use. This product is the perfect addition to my existing routine as it is a refreshing and hydrating solution.

bb215b33-64d8-4806-99f7-ebf12865a563
072ea81b-4016-4ab2-9b9a-cc19732a8b91
a1ccbf01-11f0-4c18-bfc8-96ff08bd798a
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
8,628

This sheet mask is definitely one of my favorite beauty products! It's made my skin so soft and hydrated, and it never feels drying or uncomfortable like some other masks can. The shea butter in the mask really makes a difference in terms of moisture and nourishment. Overall, I'm really happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good sheet mask!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
10,351

I'm completely amazed by this vitamin, it worked immediately and consistently. My mood improved tremendously, I was able to focus on work without feeling tired and forgetful. I feel so much better about myself, positive outlook on life and my overall health has increased exponentially. This is worth every penny I spent!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
19,363

Pretty product. I will buy more, I like it very much. I advise with all my heart. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of excellent quality.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love all Missha sheet masks. Quality is great. Good size and it covers whole face. Missha Shea Butter has very interesting texture: very creamy, not as usual ampule sheet mask. Feels like you put thick nourishing cream on you face. It nourishes and moisturizes skin and left it very soft. Like the smell. Recommend it for dry sensitive skin especially during cold weathers.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This is really good face mask with a good quality and effective skincare ingredients and amazing scent. It feels soft and weightless on skin. I place the mask after cleansing and toning my skin. I leave it on for 15 minutes.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Oooooooooo nourishing mask! Inside is a real cream, not a gel, as is usually the case with sheet masks! For very dry skin. I like it! Usage Tip: Be sure to keep the mask in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours before use! See the difference.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
9,792

I only take mini fish oil pills and I love that these are 2 pills instead of 3. They are easy to swallow and have no issues with fish burps or aftertaste! I lowered my overall cholesterol my triglycerides went into normal range again. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

great mask. I always throw some sheet masks when I'm ordering from Iherb, and I love this brand. This mask is great for hydrating the skin and the mask really plamps the skin. Definitely will buy again.