IN
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
1,089
My first BB cream and i'm loving it😍

I never used a BB cream before so when i saw this one from Missha i thought okey this is a bb cream from a korean brand ? then it might be worth it cause we all know korean skincare is no joke🙌🏻 So this product comes with an expiration date mentioned on the packaging and on the product on top from behind. The texture feels nice not heavy on the skin, it has a tiny pink color when applying it on skin also leaves a shiny effect, the pink color is normal because it's mentioned that it contains tiny pink pearl that boosts the adherence and duration of BB cream with soft afterfeel and makes the skin bright; which is exactly what i mentioned before. The scent is like baby powder which is sweet. I'll comeback with updates (please like for points🙏🏻)

149b7e86-5760-4b7e-b6a1-67e860790284
4f92acd8-4094-4748-82f4-a12ea935e4c0
5e50ac28-476a-4b50-958e-0c3690952053
5e4e5b12-8809-4029-9d66-39b77ff183c0
71e33f1c-c77a-4448-bd0a-d0d72cbeefcd
Posted on May 4, 2022

My favorite brand!!!! I love everything about this cream or Base. Gives very nice Pearl effect, very helpful for keeping makeup longer. works like primer. Good package as always. very nice soft scent. For the quality of the product, I thiy I will be using it always. not really big size, but I think it is standard.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The coverage very smooth the texture give me brilliant looks especially the scent smell like a baby my face looks white and shinning good quality i use when am putting make up at my age i feel look younger so much benefits to me i like also the packaging and size ..thanks i herb i recommend M.B Boomer to my friends always putting make up

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Have used many tubes of Missha M Perfect BB cream which worked well for me. Decided to get this since it is supposed to be a primer for the BB creams from this brand. This one swatches as a pearly white. It is pretty versatile. It could be worn alone, or under (as a primer) the BB cream, or as a highlighter (on top of the BB cream). Suggest to use sparingly for the best effect.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The quality is the same as other expensive product I have tried and this provides more. It has a light flowery scent which doesn’t bother me at all. I wear it mostly when I am home its a stand alone make up, a wrinkle filler and whitens my dark spots on my face. Been using it more than a month and it does its job. Happy customer here! Will be buying again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Really nice non greasy texture. It has no coverage, since it is not tinted creme, and no color. Works great under Missha bb cream. I bought it for the first time just because I am a big fan of Missha cosmetics, and this product is not changing my mind. I am 44 with a mixed skin and my skin concern are enlarged pores and dull skin and this creme makes it look a bit better. Recommended.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I really love this cream the scent .. the quality.. the color is vary to my skin color... I keep using this product . it's make my face smoth..

a6b6e0f0-a2fc-4717-9fb8-16a00f6bf3ae
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Very good product and dosage for a price. Thank you. I will order again till now it's my favourite product. Good size. Good ingredients. Good quality .

47c3b3b1-870b-4d54-89b5-a2a8500c6c62
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I bought this for my mum (data: 55f, Caucasian, normal to dry skin, rare acne, humid environment) and have noticed her makeup looks a lot more natural and glowy. She says it’s easy to apply and absorbs well. It has a nice texture, lightweight and smooth. It isn’t very hydrating, but it’s not drying either, and it sits well over a god moisturiser. The pump is great because she can roll the last of the product out. She doesn’t notice a scent, and hasn’t experienced any irritation from this product.