IN

4.8
Based on 1,222 Ratings
1,043
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
A+ gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin

this peeling gel is great as it takes everything off and it really does it’s job. My skin is dry and sensitive during winter, but this product helps revitalize my skin and gets rid of flakes & dead skin cells! It's very gentle and non-abrasive. I've been recommending it to everybody. I got it on sale but would gladly pay full-price for this product in the future.

1263d867-14a5-4cf1-b22e-e64f19a5dbf5

طريقة الاستخدام Apply moderate amount on dry face after cleansing and gently massage the entire face in circular movement and avoids the eye and lip areas. Rinse off with lukewarm water. المكونات Water, glycerin, cellulose, butylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, pentylene glycol, C12-14 pareth-12, 1,2-hexanediol, carbomer, tromethamine, caprylyl glycol, betaine, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, disodium EDTA, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, pinus sylvestris leaf oil, propanediol, octanediol, sodium hyaluronate, ethylhexylglycerin, benzyl glycol, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, citrus aurantifolia (lime) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, paeonia suffruticosa root extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, potassium hyaluronate.

7ae58dda-a931-4169-9c41-e66237c8b038
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I use this peeling gel once or twice a week to keep my skin fresh. It has a very mild scent and it’s very gentle which is great for sensitive skin. The size will probably last me around 3 months if I use it once a week, for this price it’s pretty good. Overall very happy with the product

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

not much scent this will need a dry face to use, gently massage small amount of the product on to your face, and it will remove the dead skin cell like an eraser, totally perfect for senstitive skin. excellent quality in a very affordable price, a must try for everyone!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is the most gentle exfoliating treatment that I have ever used. The skin is just like silk after the massage with it, feels super soft, smooth and moisturized. I believe it’s perfect for sensitive skin, especially if you cannot use regular scrubs because of their a bit harsh exfoliation.The quality is just incredible. The price is more than affordable. I am in love. Really, recommend ❤️

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Missha is a very good brand : I already use their serum and their essence. Their product are effective and are ideal for deshydrated and sensitive skin. This gel is very gentle ( I have a sensitive and dry skin) and I can Use it twice a week without problem : it is still very effective on blackhead ! Almost with not scent ( like all missha product) but still a delicate fragrance ( smell good without giving a headache )

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I am concern that my skin will start peeling and it will sting when I apply it or my face might be slightly red. But surprisingly, it didn’t sting. After I wash it off, I can feel how smooth and soft my skin became. My face wasn’t red neither does it become sensitive after.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

As someone with constantly flaking skin during winter months, this peeling is godsend! I always loved good old physical scrubs, loved the feeling of scrubing dead skin, and this gel comes to save my dry skin. Love that I can feel the scrubing, but there is no irritation, just soft supple skin. I use it twice a week, takes all the flakes away.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

It has a very nice texture🤤with very gentle exfoliating particles and lightly scented. I used it few times and I really like it. Doesn't dry the skin too much🤩

6ec1b47e-e2ed-492d-909c-b0fceb669c3d
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I like to do a mix of physical and chemical exfoliation, and this has been a nice addition to my nighttime routine. It is a grainy sort of texture, and then pills once you rub it into your skin. My skin feels very soft afterwards, and I have not experienced any irritation.