IN
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have been a user of this hair remover for 8+ years. It works well. You just apply the wax to the hairy area, using the wooden stick and cloths that are included, and rip it off. Everything rinses easily with water, then air dry the cloths and reuse them! I love that it's affordable, Eco-friendly, and vegan.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is a nice waxing kit. It has a learning curve and seems like the hair has to be just the right length. But I’ve been using it on my bikini area, it is red the first couple days but then look good. I have very sensitive sling though. But the hair is gone for quite a while and seems to be less and less hair in that area.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I bought this to try "sugaring" for hair removal at home. It worked really well. It does take a bit of practice to get the technique down, but once you do, it's great. Less painful than self-waxing and works much better than wax strips and it's way less sticky. I see it's been discontinued now, not sure why, but it would definitely have been a repurchase for me so I hope a good alternative becomes available.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I know you can make sugar wax in your own kitchen, but if you're lazy like me AND you somehow keep messing up, just give up and get this. You don't need to fret about storing wax too since it comes in its own jar. I used this unheated and it worked fine, but I'll have to heat it before use now since it's Winter where I live. Ignore the other waxes you can get here because I've tried them and they did NOT work. This didn't hurt too much, too.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Wow, is amazing. Easy to use, removes hair well. You need to put it in the microwave for 10 seconds before using. One problem is a spatula has been broken and it's small.

72681a52-48d8-43bd-92ba-85ac50f06378
Areej88
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It’s a good choice for people who like to wax. The container is glass so you can heat it in hot water or the microwave. For me the product was a little liquid so it made a mess where I was waxing. But anyway it feels nice and soft and doesn’t hurt much when you take it off compared to other wax products.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've used this once on my armpit and I do agree that it definitely takes a while longer for the hair to grow. I don't think that its painless but the pain isn't super bad, pretty bearable. My only problem with this is I feel like you need to do it over and over in order to get the hair fully out. I was following the instructions but I was having a hard time getting all the hair off and it was pretty tiring haha. But I'll try again on my legs next time and it should be easier. But I really like the easy use and the reusable wax strips. Def recommend

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is the only wax I've used and I love it. It's easy to clean up, easy to use, and I love that it's safe for the planet. I'll be buying again.

AmURLn
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I’m very happy with this product. Everything in the pack is very organized making it easy to use. The ingredients are lovely I’m impressed. It doesn’t hurt and removes the hair from the root easily.