IN

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This cream was recommended by a friend. I thought it was too small in size at first, but when used it on my baby I realized that you only need to apply a small amount as it spreads easily. It has protected my baby's skin so well. Very good quality.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Great quality product. The size and packaging are amazing and because of the small size it is easy to store for travelling as well. It is easy to use anywhere when needed. It helps with nappy rashes and it has great ingredients which makes it such a great product. So happy about this product.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is the BEST diaper rash cream out there. Even better than sudocrem. It helped with the rash in just one night. Also helped with other problems like bug bites or mosquito bites even and redness for babies and children. Highly recommend ! The quality of the ingredients are excellent too !

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Used it on my first born and use it now on my baby. I see a big difference when i use this or another product. This eliminates rushes and doesn't leave white residue of the cream on the baby.

b8075247-27bb-4bd3-98b7-71c95e68ad66
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like it so much for my baby. I buy it with every order from iHerb. Its organic and does a great job and doesn't smell.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Too small package but you don’t need a big amount so it last for a long time , quality is good it has a good,clean and natural ingredients highly recommend it for diaper rush very gentle for sensitive skin and works well and you can spread it easily.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The best ointment used. Really quality - the ingredients It’s from natural materials. I really like the texture of this product, very comfortable and pleasant to use. The ointment really helps in case of redness.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Wonderful quality. Super product. Fast delivery. I recommend.I like it very much.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Satisfactory product. Easy to order, fast shipping. You don't have to wait long. There are promotions and discounts.