IN

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

love this product when I use it, ingredients all organic, high quality,size is perfect and package came without delay.Many benefits to use this products for women's, it's really helpful!I'm not pregnant or nursing right now but had some concerns and after use this cream feeling better!Thanks!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I have a connective tissue disorder and suffer from constipation due to the digestive problems it causes. I know this product is for pregnant ladies but I use it for the unfortunate hemorrhoids that the constipation causes! It's really effective, the ingredients are very soothing and it comes in an eco friendly package. It's quite expensive for the size of the product, but it works!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I don’t usually write reviews but I felt like this product was 100% worth it! Very responsibly priced! It’s been 24 hours since my first application and I have to say this product is absolutely amazing. It has already taken the pain away completely, and reduced the swelling by more than 50%. I was unsure if it would work for an external hemorrhoid but wow it’s just simply amazing. And you only need a very small amount just enough to cover the tip of your finger (less is more) this little jar will last me a very long time. I also feel like it has softened the skin and I’m super impressed and so thankful I gave it a try!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

You never know when/if you’ll get haemorrhoids during pregnancy or postpartum,so this is great to have, just in case and for the peace of mind. Also love the clean ingredients.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

What can be taken by a mom, can be taken by a man! A good remedy for any occasional inflammation around your anal area! Can also be used for prophylaxis and daily care of your private parts!!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

saver! i never thought its gonna work but boy it does,! still using it after long time esp when i get constipated. helps a LOT!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Very good quality. Not bad smell (smells like herbs) i use it before delivery. The size is small but you will not need too much.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good composition, mostly olive oil, all natural, but unfortunately did not help with my problem. The package is a bit strange, you have to use your finger and small spatula to take it from the can.