IN

Posted on May 27, 2021
Good to find this!

Silybum marianum, Milk Thistle, cleans the liver. Tested in West Germany and Scotland years ago, this ancient remedy is effective. The common products, a combination of elements not in the seed, do not have the benefits of the seed. This product works. We have used the seed itself, ground and made tea. This product, Silymarin with Biosorb, works. Very good to find. Our liver is our filter. Keep it clean to protect your body.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I take 1 capsule 2 times a day after lunch and dinner. I also take it before meals with a lot of fat.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good vegan formula, loved the ingredients and the size is easy to swallow

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I like this silymarin. A small capsules, easy to swallow

Posted on May 17, 2021

My husband has a chronic liver issue. This product seems to work the best for liver support -- as an effective formula of milk thistle. He takes it daily.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Love this formula, and good price for the quality. I like the silymarin by itself versus in a blend of other herbs since it seems more potent. I try to take every day for my liver.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

Maybe it will be effective for someone else but it did nothing for my liver problems, not even at 4 caps/day. I know that even plain silimarin is effective for some people so I think that if regular silimarin doesn't work for you it is better to skip this one and go for siliphos. I am not giving it one star because I believe that this can still help some people with better absorption than me.

Posted on Mar 9, 2020

Have been taking 3 daily for years. Even though I drink wine every day as well as a cocktail here and there, eat butter and fried foods all tests show my liver is healthy. My parrot was diagnosed years ago with liver disease and his feathers were turning black; I give him a small amount each morning from the capsule and he has changed back to his original vibrant colors and is apparently healthy.

Posted on Nov 27, 2019

I purchased this to take during a parasite cleanse and support my liver. I took one a day in the morning and felt quite well considering the toxins I was getting rid of. I do like this brand find it to be a high quality manufacturer. I think this is a good product as a general liver support.