IN

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Delicious. Don't do what I did and try mixing it with milk, it WILL be terrible. Just use water. Trust the instructions on the packaging. I used this brand when I got "Covid Blues" and couldn't eat solid food for three months. The strawberry is awesome, the chocolate is delicious, and the vanilla is straight-up delectable.

It has a really nice flavour, tastes great and is quite filling. It curbed my hunger but I do eat a lot of veggies and fruits throughout the day that have a lot of fiber, are filling and low calorie. I use a coffee blender to mix the powder properly, it's just easier for me. I do wish the packaging was smaller because with the quantity that comes in it, it doesn't have to be that big. On its own, I'm not sure if it would be filling for more than 2 hours. In terms of ingredients, it does have a lot more sugar than I'd expect for a meal replacement, which can be problematic for certain diets.

29859704-146c-4670-bfad-02a312f73924
43df85f5-2c07-44a5-8781-d9562667f416
07e26225-334b-45e0-bab1-dc2761330246
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I got the strawberry and it tastes pretty good! Some reviews mentioned not mixing it with milk, but honestly I loved it with milk. Also good with almond milk and very good mixed with bananas. I drink this as a meal replacement for lunch most days and it's helped me with weight loss and I don't feel hungry or tired on those days. (Just FYI, it does have 15g of sugar, so if you're looking for a 0 g sugar shake this is not it)

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Delicious. Just add water. It has a really nice flavour, tastes great and is quite filling. Meal Replacement ingredients Fructose, soy protein isolate, dibasic calcium phosphate, maltodextrin, strawberry flavor, sunflower oil powder, beet root powder, vanilla flavor, soy lecithin, sodium chloride, guar gum, xanthan gum, potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, fructooligosaccharides, dextrose, ascorbic acid, ferrous sulfate, zinc citrate, sodium selenate, biotin, D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, copper citrate, niacinamide, vitamin A retinyl palmitate, calcium pantothenate, manganese citrate, beta carotene, potassium iodide, folic acid, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, chromium polynicotinate, and cyanocobalamin. Allergen Statement: Contains ingredient derived from soy. Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, eggs, wheat. Naturade Total Soy contains no dairy or animal derivatives, is suitable for vegetarians, and contains no aspartame, no artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives, no msg, no lactose, yeast free, gluten free, no egg.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Been taking this for breakfast for a few weeks now. It's tasty-- reminds me of strawberry-flavored Nesquick. Holds off my hunger pangs til lunch time.

Posted on May 30, 2022

It smell good, I always subtitude my break with this soy, and the price is not expensive, I love them, and I have bought them several times.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am delighted. tasty, not cloying, light and satisfying at the same time.... for me, a great substitute for breakfast when you are in a hurry to work

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The taste is surprisingly good! It does not taste as artificial as some other brands of protein shakes that I've had before (in the same flavour).

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It was very flavourful, I prefer it with just water rather than milk. I take it at night as a replacement for dinner. It also helped me not crave too much during breakfast.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This tastes like a thick strawberry milkshake that I had as a kid! Love the flavor! I take it dry in a bottle and blend it later in the day as a quick snack on the go. Blends very easily even without a blender ball.