IN

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Blueberry power!

This product is amazing! I have never been a big fan of taking supplements, but this one has changed my mind. The blueberry concentrate is so potent and the softgels are so easy to take, that I don't even think about it anymore. I'm not sure how they did it, but BlueRich has managed to create a product that actually tastes great too!

c79e58bb-3170-4285-aa3e-fefd45a1297a
6f27dada-5820-4cac-8bd8-dfcdce68f484
fe2230ff-09d4-4394-94a7-4e2ecc3f724b
b7ba84f4-8d0f-4578-a6b1-f2f06313c7ba
bf409921-ae22-4de0-967b-d88c1f085700
Posted on May 21, 2022

I have been taking this blueberry softgel together with lutein 20mg every night before going to bed. I can tell you, if I miss a couple days, my vision is definitely worse–especially increased blurriness. The pills ( blueberry and lutein ) are so effective at making me feel better and they also give my skin a healthy glow.

ae38e664-d661-45b2-922a-bdd6ae661b52
ab2b3927-aaa9-4b5f-8058-c8572e8db361
e0f4c8c1-cce7-44e5-b7ff-61dc6d8c949a
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Just started these. I have been looking for a natural way to add more antioxidants and blueberry is one of them. The capsules are quite large but easy enough to get down if you are not in a hurry. I like these and will order when getting low. These made it to my daily supplement intake. They also seem to be super clean. No fillers in them.

5e3e0aac-1b10-41e4-b260-1a7ef05a8531
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I'm a big fan of blueberries and was excited to try this product. I was not disappointed! The softgels are easy to take and have a pleasant taste. I have noticed a significant difference in my energy levels and overall health since taking these supplements. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a natural way to boost their health and well-being.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Though this is my first time to buy this product, I believe this is healthy because blueberries are rich in antioxidants that gives healthy benefits. As a food supplement, it can improve my immune system in my old age. It doesn’t taste bad & can be easily swallowed with a food.

b762ecb1-dab7-46d1-aa74-68c9dbd47a8f
9490e3e8-75c3-484d-b3ff-4ebc6826de51
199379f9-5514-4db5-887c-4044023f8d11
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

An excellent supplement for improving vision and brain function. Capsules of medium size, for the unusual may be too big. Blueberries are the strongest antioxidant. The anthocyanins contained in the berry block superoxide radicals, hydroxyl radicals, lipid peroxides and lipid peroxidation caused by copper, as well as nitric oxide free radicals. Adding blueberries to your diet increases the rate of new cell production in the hippocampus, the area of ​​the brain responsible for emotions, memory, and attention. Blueberry slows down the aging of nerve cells, it has the ability to significantly speed up impulses in neurons. Nerve cells begin to work more efficiently, without failures. Pectin substances of blueberries contribute to the improvement of the intestines. Blueberries help bind and remove radioactive metals, toxins, salts of heavy metals from the body.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I got these because i was reading benefits of blueberries and so i wanted to buy some supplement of it and i’m glad i did these have helped with my eyesight and my skin making it more glowier than usual. My only concern is the size it’s quite large but with a good amount of water it’s easier to take. The taste is like a fruity taste and there’s no bad smell to it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I started to take this blueberry concentrate, because it´s not always possible to get fresh organic blueberries. After about a week of taking this supplement I noticed that my eyes aren´t so tired anymore (I work a lot on a computer) and I can see more clearly and sharply, also when driving in the night. I bought this blueberry concentrate also for my mom (she is 80 now) and she reported that her vision improved too.