IN

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Luar biasa!

I will definitely repurchase this! I bought this because I have problem with my memories, I cant focus on my work, my brain scattered around - I often cant remember what I should work on. My collegue told me to try Gingko Biloba. After surfing Iherb decided to bought this and consume this twice a day, and within 2 weeks I can definitely see the difference in my self. I am more focus, I can remember things more clearly, and I dont know whether it is one of the effect or not - but I sleep more soundly. Love it!

a2018a32-dac3-4ede-9c31-e7c7e23444d9
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been using this product for a couple of years now and it's amazing. I've noticed a shift in my mental health, as well as an overall feeling of wellbeing. I recently purchased another bottle from the same source and will continue to use this all the time. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I recommend this vitamin to all my friends and family. I have been taking it for a few weeks now, and I noticed the difference in my symptoms. Before, I was just tired all the time. Now, I don't feel tired anymore, and that is something that has never happened before (I am 36 years old). My appetite is much better than it used to

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Good quality powerfull ingredient that helps with good blood flow, sharpness of brain ,reduce brain fog,memory loss as we age brain ages it's to good to reap the mentioned benefits from Ginkgo take them frequently to see improvement no bad taste good package though I'm not a fan of plastic.

1f07b812-97cd-4e6d-ac6a-0489ededd01e
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

7e0c80b9-b753-4dee-b0aa-6f9754d205ff

I have only purchased this from a local store though I just want to say this is the only brand that I can absolutely tell it is working. I am no longer searching for the right words in conversation and my thoughts are more clear. I have ADD and tend to avoid taking supplements. This brand of Ginkgo has definitely helped. I have tried others and when i have periods of not using this, words start to escape me once again! I am happy to have this in my life!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Due to stress brought by school works in an online set up, I started giving my teens this great product from Natural Factors. It helps them remember the concepts they needed to review and it is a good antioxidant too! They usually take this after meals since I read in Google that it is better to take it after a meal in order to have it's high absorbing effect.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1933

I have only purchased this from a local store though I just want to say this is the only brand that I can absolutely tell it is working. I am no longer searching for the right words in conversation and my thoughts are more clear. I have ADD and tend to avoid taking medication. This brand of Ginkgo has definitely helped. I have tried others and when i have periods of not using this, words start to escape me once again! I am happy to have this in my life!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Ginkgo biloba, commonly known as ginkgo or gingko (/ˈɡɪŋkoʊ, ˈɡɪŋkɡoʊ/ GINK-oh, -⁠goh)[5][6] also known as the maidenhair tree,[7] is a species of tree native to China. It is the last living species in the order Ginkgoales, which first appeared over 290 million years ago. Fossils very similar to the living species, belonging to the genus Ginkgo, extend back to the Middle Jurassic approximately 170 million years ago. The tree was cultivated early in human history and remains commonly planted. There is no adverse effect on me.