IN

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I notice a big difference when I take this product when I run out and my order hasn't arrived yet I can feel the difference. This is helping me keep joint and arthritic problems at bay. I have even given this ( powder from the capsule) to my old dog who has a degenerating disc in his back, and it really helps him, he can still move around and still jump.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have used it for my joint pain and it was a real relief for hardness and pain in joints , highly recommended , and now i and using the second bottle

31fe62de-1e8a-415d-af34-7ee10c28140f
Sickness-ELIMINATOR
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I open the capsules and mix with porridge or other food. The large capsules are very easy to open and the contents pour very easily and completely to my food. Absolutely no complaints! Natural Factors is one of the most well know supplement brands, you can trust them.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

It's good, I ended up not being able to continue to take it due to Glucosamine sensitivity but it did it's job well.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Natural Factors produce high quality health supplements. While it is still up for debate whether the ingredients are esse ntial for joint health, every little bit helps with aging.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Glucosamine and chondroitin are important for knees and joints, as well as bones in general. Before using, I would advise you to consult a doctor for advice. I can recommend this product from a trusted manufacturer

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Really good quality product. My joints can feel cold weather coming days in advance. With this let's say i need to watch the weather on the internet.