IN

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Experiment in Lowering Blood Pressure

I am really hoping this makes a difference for my volital blood pressure.I have tried many many many things to help with hypertension. So far no complaints, tastes fine, no fishy burps...and most importantly I still am using it one month in, but no great drop in pressure. A good experment so far.

I bought this Natural Factors,PeptACE, Fish Peptides to improve my heart system. It is one the best quality fish oil product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my my health. No special smell, small in size, it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Not sure if this product would work without additional blood pressure support, but I know that I feel better when taking it . My sense is that it works at levels not normally acheived by standard hypertensive medication and compensates for their deficiencies .

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It helps a lot to control blood pressure. Products are delivered in a very reasonable delay. Good service from Iherb.

Read more reviews
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

Incredible natural BP supplement made from fish peptides. It works as as a natural ACE inhibitor and brought down my numbers by 15% and 30% after anly 2 months! I I also take Vitamin D to help stop the first process in the ACE activity by reducing "renin" that makes the first component in the ACE process which also helps this supplement work even better! Great price, effectiveness and quick shipping!

Posted on May 13, 2021

IHerb's products are of the highest quality, they utilize great brands and distributors. The products always arrive quickly, well-packaged. Prices are very competitive and if you search you can always find a discount coupon or save of shipping with orders over a certain amount. Do not hesitate to use IHerb as your one stop vitamin store.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

PeptAce™ Fish Peptides lower blood pressure by inhibiting ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme). Peptides are short chains of between two and fifty amino acids, linked by peptide bonds. The ACE enzyme converts angiotensin I to angiotensin II. Angiotensin II increases the fluid volume and also the degree of constriction of the blood vessels. Safety studies has shown no side effects produced by the fish peptides. The recommended daily dosage is 3 capsules or 1500 mg. Fish peptides do not lower normal blood pressure. Not all people respond to the mechanism of action of the fish peptides but everyone who has issues with high blood pressure should try this product. The extraction process is expensive hence the price of the product is a bit high.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This product along with exercise helps keep my blood pressure in the normal range.

Posted on Mar 2, 2020

I have been using this product for 5-6 years now. I use it for mild high blood pressure (145-150/85). It is a great product for the condition. I will continue using the product as I am very sensitive to the regular medication. This product helps me to stay healthy without any side effects. I will strongly recommend PEPTACE for high blood pressure.

5858c407-989c-4756-b321-443a88bcfeb1
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I only use this product less than a month. however I may commence more after 3 months