IN

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
A natural form of GABA: produced via fermentation!

Very excited to find Pharma-GABA: first time taking this natural form of GABA, rather than the biosynthetic GABA I've been taking for sleep. It's produced by fermentation. The natural form of GABA is highly recommended by Dr. Michael Murray who has written many books on natural medicine. I take it , stacked with other supplements for sleep: 5HTP, L-theanine, & recently weaned myself off melatonin. Hope to keep this up; as getting deep sleep is one of the most critical pillars in maintaining health! Thank you.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

All but the price is great. This gaba crosses the brain barrier best which is helpful for folk like me whose medications dulled our gaba receptors. If you’re prone to low bp though, start low and slow w the amount you consume to ensure you don’t overdo it on your vascular response.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

After having used several different types of Natural Factors products I can say without a doubt they are extremely effective and safe.. I have used both the 100mg and the 250 mg capsules as well as the 100 mg tablet and all have been extremely effective and safe for continued use..

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I take one tablet in the morning because my mind rush to get things done giving me some anxiety. It helps a little to start the day a bit slower and calmer:)

ca0f1a32-0910-45dc-998f-5769b7a45cd4
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

best form of GABA. It has a stronger effect than ordinary gaba. The dose is small, but it fulfills the role of relaxing our brain. another good option is the calm gaba from source naturals. But this way is the best. have one and relax. great for bedtime and racing minds. I also take NAC to relax, as too much glutamate in the brain can keep you going too much. Nac removes the excess. The two (gaba farma and NAC) make a great duo.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I know this is good for general mental nutrition, however I have trouble falling asleep, so after some careful research, and trial and error, I've arrived at my sleeping supplement stack of 5HTP+GABA+Melatonin. It's the most efficient stack and putting me to sleep. This way I can control the amounts of each I would like to consume, so it's up to the individual and it depends on your state (whether or not you really need to be put out) - I take 2 pills (200mg) or sometimes up to 4 (400mg) per night, or sometimes none at all. The 100mg form allows me to tailor up or down.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Really love natural factors brand! I appreciate that the company standardizes their products for ingredients and potency. After reading a few articles on GABA's benefits I decided to try it to help with stress and focus during a really stressful time. I found this supplement to make a difference and was glad I tried it.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I've been using Pharma GABA from Natural Factors for over a year now and it's been amazing. I can feel it working every time I take it. It helps me relax and makes me more resilient to stress during the day. At night it helps me sleep. I've tried some other GABA supplements when I ran out of this one occasionally but this Pharma GABA is by far the best GABA supplement. Pharma GABA is supposed to be better absorbed than regular GABA and it is in my experience. Natural Factors is a very reliable brand and I'm very happy I have discovered this product. It has also very little additional ingredients which makes it very clean. It's always a good thing. So the overall quality is in my opinion first class. Now I make sure I always order it on time so that I never run out of it. As a bonus the packaging is very minimal, with a handy cap design and easily recyclable too. The shipping to Europe is always very good. It always arrives on time. IHerb is very good at it.