IN

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I liked it that the ingredients are natural. Once daily is very good as I take it in a specific time of the day. The size of the product is just right. The packaging is light and secured. It is my second time to buy this item from Natural Factors! Will order again soon!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I take a lot of the things included in this separately but have breaks from those as I take higher doses of them when doing that. I feel that this would be a good thing to take during those breaks to still have an intake of them. There are a few things in this I don't take separately so they are a bonus for me and makes this product a good choice.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I have bought these multi vitamins for my husband and myself for a couple of years now. They are a very good basic vitamin without a lot of extra herbs and things thrown in that we don't need. The value and price are good too!!I love that we get a two month supply at a great price.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have been using this multiple vitamin for a few years, and very pleased with it. You take a tablet just once a day, which is more convenient. The vitamins and minerals are natural without artificial coloring. Also, I am a women over 65 and like the fact this is an iron free multi, which is hard to find. I will continue to purchase. Thank you iHerb.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought Natural Factors brand garlic supplement and astragalus supplement before. Those supplements are super concentrated and of good quality and this multi vit-min is no different. Easy to swallow and price wise is very affordable.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I love Natural Factors brand as it is low FODMAP certified. I have been using this multi for over 2 years now. For me, it gives me energy and focus, without affecting my tummy. One a day makes it a great value product. Thanks iHerb for stocking Natural Factors!

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

As we know that our bodies need each day vitamins. however, this product contains the most element needed. feel dynamic and less tired. I recommend it Click yes if it helps.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

first time order. good vegetarian multi vitamin with iron free. so happy to find one . I am sure I will benefit from it in the long term. Delivery was prompt as promised. Great Service iHerb experiences previously too! I look forward to my next order soon. S Y TAN

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

First of all this multivitamin does not contain any animal ingredients like gelatin. It does contain all the vitamins that you need and all for great quality for a low price. The package is about the right size you would expect for a 90 tablets container. Overall I think this multivitamin is probably the best you can get on iHerb that does not contain gelatin.