IN
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

It's great to find a vegan D3 in the dosage I want and a form that makes the vitamin available. With this product, I don't have to worry about lanolin-derived D3 (allergic to it), and I have always found Natural Factors products to be trustworthy and effective.

SunnyWeek
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I always complained about my bones and muscles hurting all the time. I went and did my annual test and my Dr. did my annual labs and they came back that my vitamin D levels were very low so she asked me to start vitamin D3 once a day I still did not notice the change.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is the exact amount my doctor recommended I take daily so I only need one capsule a day. Vegan supplements are a must for me a well. And the price was several dollars cheaper than anything I could find locally. Thanks for fast shipping, too!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I loved this product (Vegan vitamin D3) a lot because of its ingredients : Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Therefore, the capsule size is so good. The quality is good.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It pays to look at labels - we're vegan and had been using a vitamin D3 product that wasn't vegan. This one is, however.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have been taking this D3 for a year now, in winter I would take 2 capsules and when there is.more sun only.1.I always take it with an omega oil for better absorption. it also helps with PMS symptoms when taken on regular basis. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I have so many vegan vitamin D tried but all have some smell this one absolutely not !! I like this product and recommend it👍👍👍

d3a5649b-c90d-47aa-b23b-706d9c4d4274
16ae82ba-8360-464e-9a30-39d1d789072e
c7a6f9db-b918-4393-b138-273f592e627f
Posted on Feb 8, 2021

First time buying this supplement for my joints after recommended by Dr to start with Low dose. Capsule is small, easy to swallow and is vegetarian. Glad that able to get one.

83d349c2-4d87-43e3-a7ea-f6764a636285
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

So like it because its suitable for vegetarians,and easy to swallow

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

This vitamin is great for a human. It’s great mineral for the winter and good quality