IN

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
I got this for my adult acne originally but think it’s gave me more than just good skin

I’m 29 now but have suffered adult acne since about 22. THESE are the ONLY thing that cleared it up! Now I don’t know if it was just coincidence or not... BUT.. after 4.5 years of trying to get pregnant I got pregnant after Just a month of taking these, have looked into it to see if there could be a link somehow and have since discovered I’m not the only one. I also got really into my weighted hula hoop before I got pregnant so that may have helped too, but here I am almost a year later sitting next to my 10 week old daughter. Obviously stopped taking these whilst preggo but now back on them and they just work like magic for my skin!

f9483296-697c-4d5d-b5f1-d27042b57209

This supplement consist of many hormone balancing ingredients like DIM, I-3-C, Silymarin, Sulforaphane. They promote healthy estrogen balance and it is suitable for women of all ages. Please note that this is not an estrogen boosting supplement. It can alleviate some of the PMS or perimenopause symptoms by promoting healthy hormone metabolism. But if you're post-menopausal, this will not increase your estrogen level. Perimenopause and post-menopausal women, please check out Natural Factors MENOSENSE instead. DIM supports hormone metabolism and detoxification, and thus it can be helpful in alleviating a number of hormonal issues in women.

9b3f0be6-fb3c-4fdc-9af3-41dec5ebbcfb
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I'm a 48 yo woman who has never missed or had irregular menstruation. However, for almost 3 months I missed. I was worried and I did my search and research on supplements for perimenopause symptoms. So I went to IHerb to look for the best ones and i gave WS Estrosense a chance. When it arrived i took it immediately and that very night i had my menstruation again. It also helps with my other pre menopause syndrome like flashes(no more) mood swing (reduced) etc. Ladies, these tastes like broccoli, size easy to swallow and dosage 2 capsules with meal once a day. Good luck!

ae918cd7-f043-4598-ba89-6cd54ae6ec16
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I had an ovary removed 6 months ago and my hormones have never “balanced out” as the doctors keep insisting they will. Within 5 days of taking EstroSense plus the Omega 3s my hormonal acne has cleared, my joint pain has disappeared and the headaches and insomnia have decreased as well. The package arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Quality seems to be very high and there are no broken or half filled capsules in my bottle. Product came sealed with peel-able plastic seal on the cap and another seal on the inside. The pills have a slight smell that you won’t notice if you swallow quickly but the capsule size makes it hard to swallow because it is so light. It floats when I take a sip of water to swallow. Either way the benefits outweigh that small difficulty and the price is great for the results

52af620c-a604-49a1-af60-0b86c7d7b7bf
4871baec-f17e-4deb-a5d7-1573f3047fde
Posted on May 8, 2022

My sister was seeing Chinese doctors for herbal medication for many months and experienced only mild improvement. But her heat flash and night sweat annoys her a lot and dragging her mood so much. I bought this for her to try and she sees improvement very quickly like in a week and steadily seeing hear flash reduces in frequency and much better sleep quality. I am so happy because sister seems so much more calm. Really glad!!!

c1603b4f-f44f-422a-aa70-7089c71b4f57
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have fibroids and have other women’s health issues that go with it - mood swings, anxiety, getting sad, insomnia, crying bouts, getting worked up and triggered more easily, adult acne, fibrocystic breast, thyroid nodules. I have found taking 2 capsules once a day (in the morning) helpful in balancing my hormones and having significantly less of the above symptoms. Of course, cleaning up your diet, lifestyle and sleep are mandatory too as supplements can only take us so far if we don’t address the root causes. I avoid or rather eliminate gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, corn, eggs, chicken. What I like about this brand compared to others I have tried is this is more COMPLETE. It ticks all the boxes - it contains DIM, CDG, sulforaphane, milk thistle for liver detox, and other herbs. So I don’t have to take separate capsules and brands for each component, which I used to do. Saves time, money, and effort. Plus it has clean ingredients and no common allergens like wheat, gluten, soy, dairy. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful so that we can help other women 💃🏻👍

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Bought for my wife because she suffers from uterine fibroids. She had 5 at one point and one was a whopping 13cm. After surgery, they grew back within a year. Started small at first and every visit to the Dr, they would measure a bit more on ultrasound. After buying this product for her and using it for the last 2 years, her fibroids stopped getting bigger from as early as 3 months into using this product. I can tell that it's not a poor quality product and the fact that it works on her fibroids says heaps about the ingredients. I don't like that the price keeps going up each time I buy it. Our salaries are not going up in lieu with inflation so I hope iherb and the manufacturer would keep prices reasonable.