Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Vitality, CALM, The Anti-Stress Drink Mix, Original (Unflavored), 8 oz (226 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I've tried other magnesium citrate supplements, but CALM is my favourite. It mixes well and has never caused me any kind of stomach upset (at the recommended dosage). I just follow the directions on the label and either sip it through the day or take it an hour before bed. A little more expensive than some of the other brands, but worth it for what you get. I’ve tried the original (unflavoured) and raspberry-lemon flavours, and recommend both.

14dba3a6-418b-46c5-96bc-2449f3fe3ec8
9717d241-52f5-40c1-be67-619a20d21141
ad0fc4a4-dc23-45a6-b6c8-62a7451693f1
7ede07ef-7a2a-4695-be96-7d21d8e77b0e
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I had tried this brand in one of the flavors, but did not really like the sweet taste and added flavor, so I switched to this unflavored version and this is where I'll stay. I find drinking Calm before bed helps me relax and improves the quality of my sleep.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I am not a qualified medical personnel. I read online of parents of children with ADHD who tried this with their children and saw improvement in the mood (calmer) and more quick with refocusing. My child attends monthly occupational therapy and I am trying this only as a mean to SUPPORT these other interventions and initiatives. So far (2 weeks), his OT remarked that he seems more calm during their most recent session (she does not know that he is drinking this). I’m going to keep trying it with him. The taste is subtle and no funky smell whatsoever. Please consider giving my review a ‘LIKE’ 😊

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I have Parkinson’s Disease. One of the symptoms is constipation. I eat a very high fiber diet which helps. However, Calm keeps me free of constipation. You have to start at a low-dose gradually increasing the dosage until you get regular. The pricing on iHerb was the best online price. The iHerb App is awesome. Very user friendly. IHerb is an awesome company. Wish I discovered them sooner. Great selection.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

First time to use last night and I can say that it really calms me. I just started with half teaspoon. tonight I will upgrade to 1 teaspoon until I reach the correct dosage for adult.

5c97cf5b-6766-443e-b8ae-ac17d332934c
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this unflavoured magnesium as it doesnt have aded sweetener or flavours. My kids like to mix it in with fruit juice, or the taste is OK just in water. The benefit to me of magnesium minerals are they help me to be calmer throughout my cycle and sleep better too. As it is a powder I can adjust amount to find the dose each person needs (too much and you may experience loose bowels). The package size lasts a good amount of time even when sharing with family. I like the magnesium citrate ingredient compared to some other forms that are not as well tolerated or absorbed.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This contains magnesium carbonate and citric acid. When mixed with water it forms magnesium citrate. I use warm water to speed up the process and when the fizzing stops, it's ready to drink. This magnesium citrate also helps for constipation as not all do anymore. Now Mag Citrate use to work, but since they changed the formula a couple years ago now, it no longer fizzes and no longer works for constipation. Calm is my go to brand.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I use this nightly and feel that it does help de stress and take the edge off the day! dissolves quickly. For me, i don t feel its completely flavorless, depending on the amount used, there can be a slight "tang" that can be detected. I mix this into my bedtime cup of tea!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Almost all of us are deficient in magnesium, so I make sure to supplement, as Mg is important for so many body processes. This is one of the best forms to take. I put it in chamomile tea at bedtime. A very calming combo. It does have a slightly acidic taste to it, but it's really not overpowering at all. Watch out for the fizzing action! It's kind of fun, like a science experiment. :)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This CALM magnesium powder is the best magnesium product I have found for instant relief. I started with 1/4 teaspoon per day, mixed in half a glass of water. I built up to two teaspoons per day. I take it in the evening, to help wind down at the end of the day. I have had fewer flare-ups of muscle and tendon injuries since taking this product. It relieves anxiety, too. Very happy and will continue purchasing it.