IN

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
advice Important advice

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: (Oh friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment Everyone is aware of this unintended error: (

3e05a00f-19e9-4252-8769-cbeba29a7358
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

It's helpful! I bought Natural Anxiety Relief a year ago for my 86 yr old mom. When she felt anxious she'd ask for two and it would help her get on with her day. My mom never finished her bottle, so I gave some to my aunt because she has been very anxious and worrisome due to some issues she's been dealing with. I ordered a new bottle for my 85 yr old aunt because she doesn't want to be without them. Her doctor gave her an antidepressant which she only took twice. She prefers this product because they're natural without any side effects. She can take them during the day without making her drowsy. If necessary, she takes 2 before bed to help stop her racing mind and tension. Usually they help her fall asleep, but not every time. I'm glad I found these because they are effective and homeopathic.

0318ddee-4a37-4e5a-89fc-e09edd6c1c4e
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I had one tablet last night and had a pretty good sleep even though this product isn't really for sleep. I woke up 4 times but right back to sleep. I get anxiety from years and years of moving in bed and my back would give out. Haven't had that happen in a long time, work in progress . I have as yet to use in the day time so I can't tell how groggy I will be, but remember to each his own for that one. Love the convience and look forward to having this type of support when I find it difficult to do on my own.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It is great that these supplement can be used and by adults and by kids of different age! I have a stress related to my ADHD kid (and not only) and I am also giving to him and it was a great relief to see he loves the taste! It is indeed very tasty and the fact that is homeopathy removed concern of side effect.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I bought these for my Grandson as well. They truly help with his anxiety. I was worried about putting any medication in a child but these are great. The fact that they are natural was a big deal for me.. If you have anxiety I say try them. They are worth it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I really love this product so much. It really helps me with my stress and anxiety. Been using this for almost a year and it feels so good

97c70f21-8b95-4505-94c8-d97ee9bf0d88
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Have been using this for years. there's no magic bullet for anxiety. Will definitely improve your outlook and let you relax a bit to feel normal. I take these in the day and at at night to help turn the brain off so I can sleep. No side effects that I am aware of. This has been a good alternative to prescription meds for me. Not a 5 star but may be as good as you can get for a homeopathic.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this about 1/2 hour before going to bed to take the edge off the daily turmoil. Incredibly easy to take under the tongue and dissolves quickly enough.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Today I tried this first time in day time, at work too stressing conditions last several weeks. And I was surprised how quickly and strong it helped