IN

Posted on Oct 5, 2021
Pill size easy to take

I've been looking for lutein and bilberry extracts, and the pill size is so much easier to take than other pills. This has 205 mg of bilberry extract, which is almost the double of the bilberry extract that I used to take. My husband and I have been ordering Nature's Answer for a little over a year now and we are very satisfied.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I am using it as preventative ... one capsule every second day together with French Maritime Pine Bark extract. I used it daily (both) after eye operation, which affected my eye pressure (previously had no issues) and optic nerve.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Bought this for my mum who is retired but is now working full time at home to earn some extra money. She has cataracts and reports that her eyes feel noticeably less sore when using this supplement. It is also apparently good for asthma.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I haven't been using this product for very long to know if it is working. I read that Bilberry is very good for the eyes. I feel my vision has been slipping so want to use supplements to boost that.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Good product and works well as described. Thanks to seller and iherb.. Good product and works well as described. Thanks to seller and iherb..

94d9f840-2e31-4104-92cf-b735d168fb22
f5946a6e-d8f1-408b-a241-13649c6d2671
917af36b-18c9-4cab-8491-54b1f16b89d9
577fd445-c31b-42ec-9ef4-3d9d78701d6b
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I take bilberry as part of my eye health routine. Nature's Answer is a trusted company. Will continue to purchase

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I go on this every time I feel my eyesight tired, strained and weakening. Doesn't work immediately but definitely helps after 1~2 bottles. Been doing this over the years.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I bought these for my miniature horse,he has eye issues of seeing and mucus nasal trouble, these drastically improved both conditions. I gave him 2 a day simply emptied them out into his feed bowl and apparently he thought they tasted pretty darn good too he loved it.

Posted on May 9, 2021

This brand is good and I use this every other order in conjunction with another brand. A must for vision but also keeps a good / sometimes deeper eye color.

Posted on May 2, 2021

I have taken this product for over a year. It really works. Improved my eyesight when I got tired after long work hours. Price reasonable compared to similar products but this one has higher active ingredients.