IN

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Seniors brain boost

About 6 mouths ago I started taking them too, and I feel better. The only side effect that I have are good ones. My memory functions better, some chronic pain from an old injury has gone nearly away and a skin disorder that I have and since childhood is gone.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I definitely see a notable improvement in my memory and cognitive function as long as I take the recommended 1 per day. It definitely helps my mind be more focused. Good stuff and quality

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I order it because I think the combination of ingredient is perfect for me. Ginkgo and Gotu Kola (Pegagan) is great for memory and focus. And there is aswaghanda thats great for relieving stress.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Excellent in the morning together with B6 and B12 when I find it difficult to wake up, these herbs bring good blood circulation to the brain without stimulants like teas or coffees.:)

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Looks good. Just started taking it so unsure if it works yet.

4bdfd846-3d7b-44f3-98ed-986443ffdb2d
a603be35-a716-4a7b-83f0-c608828d0bef
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My mom said she can detect the difference after taking this. She is 85 yrs old and has bad eyesight.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It works great to me. Love it. Already have another order .

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A good mixture of three nootropics and adaptogens! You will see the effect immediatly after 30 minutes to 1 hour. Highly recommended !