IN

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I believe that these capsules work better than the liquid drops. I use it to control hair fall. It usually takes about a month for any such kind of supplements to work, so I'm still waiting. But i have been off these, then on them again in the past, and there definitely was an effect. Hoping to see the same positive results again.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Horsetail is one of the highest sources of silica on the planet. you can see the difference by your nails, the texture of your skin, and your hair glow. One helpful tip, make a paste out of this with aloe vera gel. Open 5-6 capsules, empty them in a jar top or wide open jar, mix together, and let settle. Then put on your face as a mask, let sit on your face while you read or relax for half hour or more. Your face will glow.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

There is no daily recommended intake for horsetail but it is useful as a source of mineral silica. I have been taking one a day for about 6 months and my formerly soft flaky nails have come good. They are far stronger than when I started and no longer spontaneously split. Health practitioners also suggest that poor nails may benefit from dietary supplements of biotin (B7) and multiminerals. At various times those had helped mine but were no longer doing so.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Horsetail is used for “fluid retention” (edema), kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections, the inability to control urination (incontinence), and general disturbances of the kidney and bladder. Good quality for price, benefit my diet and o notice improvement in my body. I take this supplement frequently. I like it. Can recommend

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I'm taking the Horsetail Grass capsules because the regular item I order, the dry leaves are out of stock. According to other reviews on this product, it is supposed to be good for your hair - which is one of the reasons I take it, as well as for Osteoporosis. This item is easy to take as a supplement, and a lot less trouble than straining leaves for a tea. I want to take it for a few months to see if it's a good substitute for the tea leaves.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

First time user. hope quality is good. Best ingredient so far. size not big. special ingredient formulated. dosage only once a day. taste less. benefit really can loose weight. Good quality as per review. as we age, we need improvement to our hair. diet alonr may not be enough

95acd3d3-f70e-4fbf-bd72-8bda64f3542e

i got this to help with hair loss (due to illness & stress). it was alot more affordable here then getting something at local pharmacy. it does seem to be working, im seeing less hair in the drain when i wash my hair. my nails seem to being growing better too. it can be a diuretic and i do seem to makes more trips to the bathroom. it is not recommended for long term use so i may not repurchase for awhile. the pills are alittle big but i dont have issues w/ pill size. taste/smell just slightly herbal not off putting at all.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

From the first week of trying the pills along with my hair supplements nutrafol I have noticed less hair is falling im very satisfied I reordered them again

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Once every 4 or 5 years I get a cyst in a tender area. Taking 3-4 x the dose of these daily clears it up within a week, every time.