IN

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Pau D' Arco Bark was highly recommend to me be by a relative I tried it and wasn't disappointed.I suffer from radiation proctitis and I felt that when I had a bad Bronckitis and had to take antibiotics I started taking Pau D' Arco and felt I got well much faster this time. Also the taste was quite pleasant.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This product is great for getting rid of candida albicans and SIBO in conjunction with oregano oil & grapefruit seed extract. Took it for a period of 6weeks 1hr away from food. Went on a candida diet and lost 10kg. I have recommended this product to my family and friends. I believe this product to be of great value and quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It's great product. When unwell I feel better already next day. Previous I had frequent complications either sinusitis or ear infection every time after mild colds, now I have never hade them when using Pau D'Arco. I think it's not a coinsidence.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

A wonderful product, I bought it on the recommendation of a naturopath and did not regret it. Please don't forget to like this review if it was helpful to you. Thanks

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Great I use this for candida balance and I honestly believe it works. I get a little herx experience but that’s normal I’ve heard with candida cleansing

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

So hard to find a formula in the shops. Glad to have iherb to help it make easier to buy. Good for my detox program.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Rotating Pau D'Arco Bark, Olive Leaf, and Oregon grape are great for fighting yeast/candida, naturally. I'm glad i-herb carries both Pau D'Arco Bark & Olive Leaf by Nature answer. I wish i-herb brings Oregon grape as well soon.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great product and always helps. I'm using the liquid form for the first time, not in capsules, and I'm not disappointed either. Antiparasitic, antifungal, and in the early stages of colds always help. The next day a person is like new.