IN

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Good to use for bladder issues

I’ve been using this for urine retention which I’ve had since I was a kid and I am now 23 years old but this has been helping me so much and it works fast!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Super product. Delivery was fast. The price is low. Quality packaging, carton. Recommend to buy

Posted on May 19, 2022

I hope it works just got it . I heard lots of great reviews about it .

61215e43-89a4-49fb-bc44-be4257caf0ae
6f7fd4e4-9517-4c3e-9cb0-15884efb42f1
Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I love this Uva Ursi. My elderly mother and I both get bad UTI's and bladder infections. It really doesn't taste great, but the benefits outweigh the bad taste. It is recommended on the bottle to put 28 drops in a small amount of water, but I found it more beneficial to swallow without the water. Note: for maximum help with UTI's, I pair this with Source Naturals, D-Mannose, 500 mg, 60 Capsules. That is the best brand of d-mannose that I've tried. Both are excellent! I have to add that I found this Uva Ursi to be very versatile too. It works wonders on healing adult acne, and cleaning pores on my face!! For that, I put some purified water mixed with a few drops of the Uva Ursi on a cotton ball or paper towel and wipe on my face. It has a sticky feel and slightly stains , so I only use it indoors and not going into public. Both this Uva Ursi and the D-Mannose are 2 products I always have on hand.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

for those with urine infection, this is pretty effective, helped clear it within a day

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

excellent composition, excellent quality. I like it, I recommend to buy

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This remedy is great if you have problem with urinary tracking. I used it for UTI and it helped me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Love the quality and taste, not bitter just something herbal. Helps me whenever I have some uti issues.

Posted on May 27, 2022

a very good remedy, it helps my son with the autism spectrum