IN

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This very easy to swallow liquid gel D3 is superb. So glad that my gym mate has recommended to me. I have been taking along with Calcium and Zinc daily. If you are concerned about your bone health and overall health as well, I highly recommend Nature’s Bounty D3, 2000 IU, 350 rapid release softgels to you!

24b9a1bd-ee30-4f1f-8424-2ca202d3488c
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have vitamin D deficiency. So my doctor advise me to have at least 4000 iu per day. I ordered this after reading the good reviews on this product. I forgotten to put my unit number in my address and good thing that the delivery man called and clarified with me and have my order delivered. After using it for several months, taking 2-3 gels per day, my hair loss significantly reduced. So it works for me. I do not feel there is any particular smell or taste. Quality seems good. Will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My doctor told me to take Vitamin D3 supplement for bone health. I really like Nature's Bounty Vitamin D3 supplement because the dosage of vitamin D is higher than other pills (2,000 IU) and the small softgels are easy for me to swallow. I also like the fact that there are 350 pills in a jar. This is a good quality product.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

These are high quality ingredient pills. The size of the pills is nice and small which makes it easy to take multiple pills at once. I like the tinted green packaging. I had a vitamin d3 deficiency but no longer do after taking 4,000iu a day. I don’t notice any taste but they do smell like a rotting carcass straight from the bottle.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

During the winter months when sunshine is on back order, the D3 assists in making up the loss of sun with the Covid business on top of the Flu and cold season it helps the immunity factors. I take it once a day and feel that every little bit helps.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Good vitamin D3, convenient dosage, the size of the capsules is small, they are convenient to take. They are also well absorbed in the body, tests show an increase in the level of D3. Good price, fast delivery.

a8255c14-d0e6-4535-b4fc-5e8d4db14379
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

i bought this for my immune health . i usually stay inside and dont see the sun light much during the day, so im trying taking vitamin D. hopefully it can boost my immune health

e8b65077-a538-46c3-b981-373066a95196
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Excellent quality & absorption, easy to swallow even without needing to drink water. Highly recommend. There are many kinds of D3 out there but after checking them out, even this is a bit more expensive I decided on this one.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

My doctor has advices me to take one tablet per day since I have lower level of vitamin D and I did my blood test 2 weeks ago and my level has been maintained