IN

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Happy as!

If you're looking at garlic extract there's obviously a health reason for it, so you don't need me to tell you all the benefits. DuckDuckGo is good for that. And this one is good potency and not a rip off. But honestly, the best thing about this one, is that the pills are so small and adding them to your vitamin regime isn't going to make you gag. The other thing to note is that there is a teeny tiny bit of repeat on them sometimes, so not completely 100% odorless. But it's barely a thing.

5f9fba9c-5fa8-43fa-8af7-ae155823278f

This garlic supplement is a great way to get the benefits of garlic without having to eat it! I take one softgel four times a day and it really seems to help with my circulation. I've also noticed that my heart feels healthier since I started taking this supplement. It's also nice that it's odorless, so I don't have to worry about bad breath.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

After having tried both the tablet and softgel version of garlic extract on offer from the manufacturer, I can honestly say I love the softgels! There is no odour unlike the tablets, which really does help with the appeal and ease of taking the garlic extract. I have not experienced any downside to the softgels at all such as tasting them via burping etc

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I like this garlic extract. it is very small and softgel form so easy to swallow. It also doesnot have any after taste. packaging is great. I am taking this for the benefits.

76832421-2f63-4929-8b79-a60cdde19a5f
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I got these as a supplement for winter vitamins. Can't hurt to stay healthy right? These guys here are awesome. Shipping is fast and they have many items other stores don't, or for more money than iHerb.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I have used for some times it helps A lot garlic is an antibacterial for the body and help reduce blood pressure Show more garlic is an antibacterial for the body and help reduce blood pressure . I recommend

Posted on May 11, 2022

great product fast shipment.. i will buy again . and i highly recommend for others .. using it for since more than 2 years .. thank you so much

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Haven't noticed anything so far, but the capsules are tiny and very easy to swallow. It doesn't have any smell n taste as well so you won't have breath problem :)