Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Herbs, Reishi Mushroom, 1,200 mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IN

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Reishi mushrooms are great for immune modulation, so they can really be of benefit to anyone. The package is very good and the tablets are not to big. They do not really have any taste. I have been taking them in the last 2 years already. Great quality and I am happy I can find the Reishi mushrooms in tablets.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Delivery was usually efficient. Arrived within the window promised. Box is solid and filled with bubble packs to protect the supplement. This is a repeat order, I think it is good.

adad7857-b958-43d2-a1cc-85d7a56a0eb6
ace0853e-a0bc-4061-88b2-89fadb94edfc
Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Reishi is a great immune herb and can also be beneficial to Lyme disease. I have used quite a few different brands, but this is my favorite so far.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Reishi Mushrooms are strong and very good for keeping your body strong and healthy, it is superfood ,give your immun system a boost of energy,and detox the body.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I ordered this reishi mushroom product as part of my supplement regimen to feel and age better. I've been taking it for some time and I hope it's working!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Excellent quality. I'm very satisfied with this product. It does not contain superflous excipients, which is exactly what I wanted and needed.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

increase energy and vitality, support calmness during the day and sleep at night

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have been using these capsules for a year, it is very good for your fatigue and allergies

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I received it in good condition. The product seems good for me.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I bought this for improving my immune system, the pills smell funny. It's a good product though!