IN

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Works Great!

Honest review. I love this. Foggy brain gone. I have almost zero hot flushes in the past 4 weeks of taking this. I bought 2 months supply, will definitely buy again. Note: the PM tabs do smell a bit bad. But in exchange for a great sleep and waking up refreshed without night sweats, i am ok with the smell of the PM tab. AM tab is great for regulating mood and alertness.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I have been perimenopausal (diagnosed by GP through blood tests) for about a year now and I thought I'd try this product to see if it helped with hot flashes, insomnia and nocturnal leg cramps and it has been amazing for all of these things especially my leg cramps. I no longer get cramps at night and have a great night's sleep.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Like that it has different content for am and pm consumption. Pm consumption has helped me with improving my sleep. Less hot flush in the middle of the night. Less crankiness too - according to the people at home. So it really works very well. But it has quite slight smell for the PM pill due to valerian root. While the am tablet keeps me alert throughout the day. Liking it and will reorder for sure

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Massive improvement in sleep, and more alert during the day. Highly recommended. While my tests don't show any hormonal imbalance, I'm getting to that age ....

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this product. I cannot live without it. it really helps on the hot flashes. helps with my mood. it helps me sleep better.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Gave this to a premenopausal friend who has taken these capsules daily for 5 weeks and she tells me she is very happy that her hot flushes have stopped, and her skin is no more itchy like before! Will buy again!

Posted on May 23, 2022

I was surprised by how much of a difference these pills made ! It reads that it can take up to 6 weeks for you to notice a significant difference, but it only took a week or so for me. Hot flushes and moods decreased greatly

Posted on May 15, 2022

This product was recommended by a friend. It’s leveled out my mood swings and helps with other perimenopause symptoms. I have been taking these regularly for two years and definitely can feel the benefits.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I’ve only been taking this a week but swear I’m sleeping better at nights and feeling calmer in the day. Like it so far