IN

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Chew-able Cherry delight!

I love the cherry taste with the benefit of Biotin. It’s too soon for me to see an improvement but I think this product is going to react well with my body. Nature’s Way products are good quality and it’s great that there are 100 lozenges in he package.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

These are great. The taste is a little artificial but not too bad. I'm glad I could get them in 1000mcg dosages as I had to start slow and work up to 5000mcg so I take 3 of these a day and no severe detox reactions. Very good for hair but I'm taking for yeast control as I have this all through my sinuses and muscles.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

these are high quality! the taste is great and they're easy to chew. I've only been taking them for a couple of weeks so I can't say for certain if there's any improvement but I'll stick with it and follow up.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I take biotin as I have very weak nails. These cherry lozenges are a tasty way to take biotin. They seem to help a bit with weak nails.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very easy to take. No pill to swallow just chew and go on with your day. I also like the low dosage. Most are 5k or more and that’s not recommended, especially for biotin.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

1. Chewable, taste good. 2. Results on hair is not super obvious but noticeable thinner when stop taking this product 3. Overall is good, will buy again.

supplements in delicious lozenges form. i couldnt ask for a better way to take my supplements. small size and taste really good. i just started taking them i dont know about the effect yet

e8c46ff1-6a51-4e74-9175-41661090404e
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

A delicious way to boost your biotin. I would recommend incorporating other healthy habits to your daily routine to stay healthy and glowing)

Posted on May 29, 2022

Quality taste, healthy ingredients, tiny size candy flavored goodness of God.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

These are super useful for increasing biotin dosage 1mg at a time. Once you reach 5mg or 10mg, there's another brand without the excipients and fillers.