IN

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Magnificent Product

This stuff is amazing. Great source of plant based magnesium, iron, regulator of calcium, alkalizes the body, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing properties, cleanses and oxygenates the blood, helps reverse anemia, powerful detoxifier for the body, rich in enzymes that promote quick rejuvenation of cells, helps skin disorders etc also great taste, easy to drink, even better price. Having this on hand when I notice my diet has been deficient in chlorophyll rich foods, offers me this quick and easy option.Would recommend to everyone!

5c9d2680-9cfa-4cb1-be99-e9ece97e4ab9

I ordered this after I tried the capsule form from another brand. I bought it to minimize body odor, for it’s antioxidants benefits and because it’s considered a superfood. I think the liquid form will be faster in results but I’m not sure. The taste is not that bad you get used to it after a while I mix it with cold water a zest of lemon and some ice or with my smoothies but sometimes I don’t feel like consuming it :/ I haven’t seen any improvement in my overall health or my BO yet but I will update my review soon hopefully. Be careful when pouring it as it stains and you can drink it with a straw to prevent staining your teeth.

895f33ae-fc4d-4cf9-8a1a-f42d405e4e67
Posted on May 22, 2022

So this was my first time purchasing this, it was a friend that recommended this to me and have not regretted buying. I use to be very constipated, but now i frequently visit the toilet very often. It has ease my tummy and i feel bloated. And now i can go in a day without using deodorant and will still smell good. I also love the pricing point here on iherb

4d9b2c67-1f96-4f4d-b31c-147e39713dab
Posted on May 7, 2022

Significantly improves skin quality, removes toxins from the body, removes perspiration odor, but also quantitatively regulates perspiration, has a very pleasant, refreshing and long-lasting taste. I like also the cooling feeling after administration. A quality product. It's green color and the liquid consistency are for me an indicator of natural origin.

bc6e7d90-0acb-4bc9-a19f-792e1485c62a
1749f4ae-ec2b-401f-9e0e-2bbdb7463503
b1baf5b4-2266-495a-b2fa-3e1fc94fd44e
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This product has totally changed my life!! After using it for one week the benefit I got is that my body started to smell really nice + It made an improvement in my health better.. It has no taste (even the mint) The package and quality is nice.. but I didn’t notice any difference in my skin (removing acne)

7062a700-5629-4087-ab1c-cfb5dab46488
mainecc
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I love this chlorophyll liquid. I will drink it every morning after wake up. It leaves my breathe fresh. It got antioxidants and can soothe my inflamed joints especially now i am in peri-menopause stage. It smells green and fresh . I will usually add 2 teaspoons to 200ml of water. package is securely bubbled wrap. this chlorophyll is high quality with finest ingredients and is also a superfood too and i am glad i can buy it from iherb.

3e0f378d-b66e-4ee5-82d8-d34a59e0eef8
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for some time and I am happy to say that it is providing me with the results I required. It also helps in improving my mood and provides a boost of energy. I am quite satisfied with my purchase as it has given me remarkable results.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Nowadays, I work as a freelancer and mostly on my own projects. But when I have to be too busy it is impossible to spend time on writing new stuff. That's why I've decided to take help of this vitamin. This vitamin is great and helps me maintain healthy body composition and makes me feel good - which is the most important thing for me.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I decided to test in January 2016. I was impressed by all the fast results, and very confident, because of the product reviews on their website and other testimonials. I was very satisfied with my results at that point and every time I am happy with the increased energy that I have felt since taking this supplement. Let's be honest - any effort is worth it when

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have tried many supplements in the past, some of which are very good and some which I could barely make sense of. This vitamin is one such supplement that makes a lot of sense. It is made from the most pure ingredients and has been proven by actual scientific studies to be effective in its intended purpose. I use it on a daily basis - especially as an aid to