IN

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I was skeptical but after not being able to have gluten without swelling, heartburn, indigestion, and other gut issues for 3 years, this finally opened the door for me! I ate gluten for a week with no symptoms! Thank you!! I won’t be using full time for other health (weight) reasons lol but this will be my go to for family events and traveling where eating gluten free is more difficult.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I've tried several brands of gluten enzymes, and these are some of the better. I have a strong intolerance to gluten and these enzymes can handle a small amount of gluten in the food. Of course, I found an even better gluten digestion formula, but they are too expensive. These enzymes are of very good quality / efficacy and affordable. They are my number 2 gluten enzymes.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The best way to live healthily is to take good care of your health, but I also believe that we need supplements that will help us absorb the necessary minerals and nutrients that our body really need, glad that taking this supplement is so easy to get absorbed. now my digestive system's health is incredibly functioning really well.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is an essential 'First Aid kit' product for those with coeliac disease/gluten intolerance and/or dairy intolerance. We carry it with us at all times in my coeliac family. Take as soon as you realise a gluten reaction is developing. Can work well to reduce impact of gluten/casien exposure, even several hours later. Highly recommended. Obviously coeliacs should NOT use this product to 'get away with' deliberately eating gluten.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love this! Helps me deal with food that normally gives me indigestion. I take 1 a day but on days when I want to eat food that reacts on me (High gluten stuff or mung bean noodles! Probably because of the fibre level) I take another capsule about 20 minutes before eating and I have no issues thereafter with bloatedness or discomfort.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is my third time buying this product. I have gluten sensitivity, and when I eat a lot of gluten, my stomach hurts a lot… I find that it works well and the ingredients really do help me digest wheat and dairy better. Supposedly, the pill works by releasing enzymes to help us digest wheat (protease/amylase/cellulase etc) and dairy (lactase) better! The pill is pretty tasteless most part and it is easy to swallow. I would recommend taking 3 pills if you’re eating a meal with loads and LOADS of gluten aka pasta/pizza/noodles!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I want to recommend this supplement to those who can't digest flour. Before eating ramen, take 2 capsules and then next day you won't have diarrhea. That is sure. Good!!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love this product. I have a gluten intolerance, not to be confused with Celiac. This product allows me to cheat occasionally, with little to no symptoms. Always help with my gut discomfort and stomach bloating when I do cheat.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It works so well! The quality is great! I'm so excited to be able to continue having dairy products without feeling unwell. My stomach feels so much better

Posted on May 8, 2022

Makes a big difference with my digestion when I consume wheat products! It is also more potent than the product that I had been previously using. I feel satisfied with my purchase.