IN

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

High-quality product, I am 34 years ago and was doing checks at the doctor giving blood samples - which showed a sufficient amount of all the ingredients listed in the product. So it works, it's great. Pills are big though, but for me, that's not a problem. The pill size is bigger than usual.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It serves its role as a cellular energy supporting supplement, it helps me have an amazing joint mobility and good nights sleep as it calms my muscle .

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great Product. It was recommended by my Nutritionist and I find it helped with my energy levels and get a good nights sleep as well. Quality and price are also a plus.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

one of the formulations that contains both magnesium and potassium in combination for better results . they are chelated for better absorption.magnesium is essential for relaxation at night and good sleep quality and many other functions in the body. potassium is essential for heart health especially for hypertension patients. take 2 tablets daily , i take the medicine before i go to sleep. highly recommended

41f8f7a5-efab-40c5-9026-6b2ea04a9629
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This supplement is good quality. Magnesium helps with sleep and joints. I'm not sure if it helps with hormones but I feel rested after taking it. I take it after meal.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I started this a few months already, it saves me time with the combination so i don't need to swallow too many pills every morning.

This product is excellent if you have problems with iodin balance, and muscle issues. I had muscle tear on both calves and I am now very cautious with muscle soreness and tension. I take it every time I feel week or tense mucles, cramps or any discomfort and it helps a lot. Don't take it in the evenings as Iodin can boost too much for proper sleep.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I've been taking these for about two years now. The tablets smell a bit like washing detergent, but I got used to that quite quickly and actually enjoy it now. I take two tablets every morning after breakfast, and it gives me much-needed energy and mental clarity. I can't live without this magnesium potassium complex. All the other brands fail in comparison.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

These vitamins are great!They help me very well to relax after a hard day and my sleep is noticeably better. I recommend them!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I TAKE 2 OF THESE EVERY NIGHT. THEY HELP ME SLEEP AND HELP WITH LEG CRAMPS.