IN

Posted on Feb 13, 2022
My helper!

I use it anytime I’m consuming not lactose free dairy products. And no consequences and complaints from my side. For me one pill is enough. I usually eat only lactose free food, but when I’m not sure what’s inside - better have lactase enzyme nearby. Order them for the 2nd time already. And now placing my third order. I’m grateful I’ve found this amazing product!

4b4dd72f-8413-418d-82a9-e00cf4bbbcf3
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

One to three pills needed for 400ml of milk it depends. For me🙋🏼‍♂️,1 pills for 400ml of milk. It can helps you to relieve the signs and symptoms of lactose intolerance. Take the pills 30 minutes before enjoying the milk products. If you forget to take the pills 30 minutes before the products, you can open the capsule and take the powder directly before enjoying the milk products. It provide same effect! One pill is needed for a regular size latte. The ingredient is pure and simple with good quality enzyme. My stomach didnt suffer again since taking these enzyme.

3e50f082-20d5-4ff1-9ebb-c631efd8fce3
cb6c0491-6bfe-44f6-97b1-4e920a024491
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I struggle a lot trying to find good lactose enzimes. I've tried many different brands until now, the only one that was working well was overpriced, then I found this one and gave it a try.. I am so, so happy, I neved had pain even when eating dishes with plenty of cream or fresh cheese: 2 pills and I'm good to go. My stomach digested everything nice and smoothly and no running to the toilet the morning after. They have no taste and are easy to swallow. 5/5 super recommended!

408a69e9-d317-485a-a29f-da26a4c1b954
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I have used this product while attempting to get back to dairy consumption, well what can I say? dairy is not really my friend, the product is great but it seems that we can have much more than just lactose intolerances, there's also casein, hormones, antibiotics, and other factors to consider, so hey... if lactose is your roadblock, this will definitely help you.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

So happy to have found this product to help deal with lactose intolerance! Also love the fact that it doesn’t have to be refrigerated so I can carry them with me when I go out and dine and not have to worry about avoiding dairy! Works fast as well, highly recommend to fellow lactose intolerant people who love to eat!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This product has provided great benefit to my stomach for digestive enzymes when I eat dairy. I keep a package in my car in case I ever need it when it wasn’t expected. Lactase is a great ingredient to help your gut health when consuming dairy while making sure your intestinal composition is kept in tact.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Lifetime customer here because... what's life without chocolate, ice cream and cheese?! I love how potent these enzyme capsules are. I've never had to take more than 1 per meal (unlike many other brands) which makes it super convenient and economical. As someone who has had problems with dairy digestion since I was a kid, I really appreciate finding a high quality I can trust and have confidence in.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Been buying these for a while now and honestly they are such a lifesaver. I can eat dairy without being ill, Im severely lactose intolerant and Im not longer afraid of wating anything I havent made myself. Highly recommend this product if you either have lactose intolerance or get an upset stomach after eating cheese/chocolate/milk etc