IN

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
Spider veins and varicose veins. Easily bruised... you need this.

My skin looks 10 years younger and my skin health is excellent. Bioflavonoids in its most absorbable state. Quality is excellent. The ingredient is natural herbs and bioflavonoids for vein health. It is one supplement that Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling and Dr. Matthias Rath recommended. I already have known about this little miracle for years. Every morning, I take this for general health mixed with 5 gram Vitamin C (1 teaspoon Vitamin C), and I mix this in "Budwig Smoothie" & "Kelly Brogan Smoothie" recipe. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex - B 100 complex - 100 mg . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit K2 300 mcg . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega-3 fish oil 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet . CoQ10 200 mg

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I use this capsules first time and I have a DVT and Varicose veins. I had surgery in the past. When I started use these pills my legs less swollen and not heavy. I feel much much better. Before I used very expensive medications and I am very satisfied with this because it’s works the same way.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I work on my feet all week standing all day. I purchased this product in the hope of relieving persistent aching, tender, bruised heavy feeling legs which I have suffered from for years. Within 3 days I noticed an improvement in pain and sensitivity. I have now been taking it for 2 weeks. I can honestly say I have 90% improvement. This product is amazing. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This is a great supplement with a great composition of quality ingredients for maintaining healthy leg veins. In my case, the main benefirs are that it reduces edema and pain. I use it especially during the summer and I can see the improvement after using it during the longer time period.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

For spider veins and that tired feeling in your legs that may come from affected circulation with age, I find this product beneficial. I am particularly impressed since its ingredients don't include diosmin, which can cause digestive issues. Yet it is very effective. I find Nature's Way products to be high quality; I trust them. Leg Veins is absolutely another fine product from them.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Supports Healthy Leg Vein Strength At Nature's Way®, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. We will go to any continent or country to find where herbs grow best, so we can bring you the purest botanicals possible. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and the way to help you live healthier. It's not just our way, it's Nature's Way.™

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The ingredients in Nature's Way Leg Veins are just what I was looing for, mainly horse chestnut, the other ingredients are safe and a bonus. The quality is very good, one dose per day works for me. This is also freshly made because the expiration date is two years from purchase date.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Anything with Nature's Way brand guarantees you with the best quality. I like it that its ingredients are great for vegetarians. I bought it for my mom who's 70 years old already and hopefully, it will improve the heaviness she feels after standing for too long. It said it helps those suffering from varicose veins, we'll find out after she tries it for 3months.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I love IHERB product ! Varicose veins are swollen, bulging veins that typically occur in the legs and can be caused by CVI. Horse chestnut seed extract may improve venous tone by improving blood flow in your legs. Additionally, it may help decrease leg swelling and pain associated with varicose veins.