IN
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Love this product, it says i have to finish the whole box to feel the effects but actually after taking it for a week, I've felt how it lessened the hot flushes, night sweats and sleepless night. Since I live in a tropical country, the heat can be exhausting and it makes it even worst with the effects of my hot flushes. I will surely keep buying this product. Highly suggested for Menopause.

247989e2-ed59-4d38-b5b9-ce2a79b6f82c
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have been taking two tablets (one in the morning and one at night) for the past 4 weeks and have noticed a difference in the impact of night sweats that have kept me awake. My sleep has improved as a result. This benefit has made it a good decisions. The tablets are small, white round and easy to swallow. I will need to take the tablet for a longer period to establish any additional benefits but will continue to purchase and use this as the reduction. of night sweats and improved sleep alone is worthwhile.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Has reduced night sweats a little. Will continue taking for the rest of the month and see how it goes.dosage is twice per day. No taste. After two months I found it less effective and will not repurchase. Quality and ingredients seemed fine, 60 days of meds for a good price. Benefits initially but did wear off.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I have tried several supplements for menopause, but this is the only one that has worked. I no longer have migraines, insomnia or hot flashes.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I have been using this for a few years as a natural hormone help. It is definitely helpful and I really notice when I am not using it.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I was really surprised when I found out that this natural medicine works as effitiently as its synthetic hormone analogues. You only need to take it long, for a few months, but it's worth taking. High quality! Very small tabs

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I'm suffering from insomnia, hot flashes and moods swings. I would take them 1 in the morning and 2 in the evening so I sleep better and wake up better too. Thanks to Remifemin I feel so much better.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Taking this for hot flashes and mood swings. This product started to work after 5 weeks of using. Hot flashes are gone and I notice a decrease in my mood swings.