IN

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
So far so good.

I'm still waiting to see if it helps, but so far it has not caused me any problems. Easy to take and no issues.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Love the square packaging but even more it helped me get rid of the eczema that had been bothering me the last 3-4 weeks. That speaks to the quality of the product better than anything!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I donate plasma regularly and these help with keeping your iron levels up. I will definitely continue to buy these because actual iron pills hurt my stomach.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Sarsaparilla works great in the body. It helps purify the blood and helps with aches and pains in my joints. I have been using it about five years. It is a great herb and I definitely recommend.

amazing results from the first week, very good for psoriasis

fa72176a-3b53-43c2-96e2-383a7bf9ff47
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I can't say I noticed any benefits after taking but it is very affordable and it doesn't have a bad after taste or anything.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is obviously a supplement that does something but unfortunately for me, it gave me stomach cramps which woke me every night. I originally took it as it is supposed to help absorb things better but I gave up after suspecting it was the reason I was cramping. No sarsaparilla = no cramps so I stopped completely. Please give this review a thumbs up if it was helpful!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Excellent efficient delivery. Nice packaging. Looking forward to reaping the rewards of this product .

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

A must with Sarsaparilla root for anemia. 10/10. Easy to digest and take.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

great herb at afford price point, making it more readily available for people on a budget.