IN

Posted on May 12, 2022

I got this for my thyroid balance, it’s really good and because it’s natural, there’s no side effects like other pharmaceutical products.. I will keep taking it and I will order more once my bottle is done

c4e15dc0-4288-4bdd-864c-b51ba429f266

The service was excellent !! Even though I choose the free shipping I received it in only few days I was pleasantly surprised The product is very good. I took it for a week but I realize I have allergic reaction to the herb. There is nothing wrong with the herb it’s my allergies to foods and herb and to many other things.. Thank you for your excellent service!! I will order again a different product Any time .

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The aftermentioned combination is a very effective adaptogen used in estern Europe. Unfortunately the scientific research is not available.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This amazing quality capsule is my best stress relieving supplement, it helps maintain my healthy lifestyle.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

By far the best Siberian Eleuthero. It gives some protection by boosting immunity but does not excite as a Korean Ginseng.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

Have been taking this product for approx 5 years. This product has assisted with my stamina. It is the only Standardised Siberian Eleuthero currently available.

Ismar36
Posted on Oct 21, 2020

Well, well it's good for immune system, adrenal glands (cortisol production) etc. But I have to mention that I felt amazing during the workout i had more strength and endurance, and I recovered quickly. If you do some physical this is a must ! Hope it helps.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Increase exercise stamina, but its not my favorite adaptogen, rhodiola and ginseng are better

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Haven't taken this yet but Nature's Way supplements are usually good.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Great product. I will buy again for sure.