IN

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This really works as advertised! My symptoms are usually less severe and lasts for a shorter time than my husband's who doesn't take this. The taste is pretty good so my kids like to take it, too. I like to have this ready for cold season because you do need to take this at the first signs of the cold to have the most impact.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Bery good to help symptoms of flu for me and my family, if one of us starting to have a bit sore throat, congestion or caugh it works so well. sometimes I have like sinus symptoms so hard to breath when sleep and wake upt witgbwatery eyes or even dry eyes whichnso hurt. This help me sleep soundly, I take one before sleep each time I feel I needed.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This has been our go to for what we take when we first start to feel a cold/sickness. We swear by it. Price is right at iHerb and good to stock up because you never know when you’ll get sick. All flavors are good and easy to take. We always keep in our medicine cabinet. Highly recommend it!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great to have on hand when you feel a cold coming on. I also take vitamin C, zinc, and vitamin D to boost my immune system. I love that Umcka can work with those supplements and support my body. I like the taste and I love that they aren't too sweet. I've been taking these for years and I'm really happy with them.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is great to give at the initial stage of flu/cold as it helps to lessen the severity of the condition or even stop it from progressing further. I give one to my 3 year old daughter when I hear a sniffle and it seems to stop it. She also likes the pleasant cherry flavor.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

brilliant quality tastes yum and great part is it is not age limited so I can give it to little ones packaging is great and very beneficial

Posted on May 26, 2022

Umcka has been a lifesaver for me. Whenever I feel a slight tickle in my throat, I take Umcka and my immune system is able to fight any onset of sickness. I haven't gotten sick in over 3 years. That's amazing!! And it tastes yummy.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Nice chewable tablets which is great to have when on the go. It doesn't replace the umcka drink but it's another nice option.