IN

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

During winter I stocked up on so much cold medicines. This brand by far is one of those I really like and even bought a lot of. It sure does shorten the duration of colds. The effects are strong, so much so that I ended up not opening my other flu/cold syrups.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Nature's Way Umka Cold Care My wife got this for me. Till then I never heard of Umka. Now, I'm hooked. The taste is mildly sweet. The packets have a powder that is easy to mix with tea or drink by itself. It goes down easily. As or more important, it works.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This stuff works really well. We use it a lot, especially in the winter when we get cols. It helps with sore throats and even helps with congestion. The taste is lemony, but not like medicine.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This is a great product I like it hot. When I have a soar throat or my voice is fading It usually does the job it take great can’t go wrong with lemon flavor. It’s best to drink hot especially if your throat is soar

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I started to take it as soon as I got flu like symptoms and it helped to keep it under control, I had to take it for one week but I didn’t develop anything.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This medicine will help you to stimulate your immune system. If you have cold and fever, this will definitely reduce the symptoms. Price is very affordable, must have during fall/winter season.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Nice quality. Good product. It came quickly. I really liked it for the price. Super packaging. I recommend to buy.