IN

4.3
  • S
Kendi1
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I take two before going to bed if i had a stressful day and i have a great night. I also tried giving 1 tablet to my teenagers before going to bed and it helps them calm down and relax. I am on my 2nd bottle and will be buying more.

This is a great product. I use it particularly for insomnia, and I take it, 2 pills, an hour before bed as instructed, and it is about an hour that it takes effect - Some sleep formulas take around 30 minutes for it to kick in, so this does indeed take a little longer. I've tried it with or without magnesium, or magnesium alone - I've concluded that this is the one that is the one that gives you a bit of sedating feel, and the readiness for bedtime. Also the brand is of high quality. Nature's way - they certainly have researched this before they put it on the market.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Nature's Way supplements have very good quality. I have been using valerian for a very long time to benefit my sleep. The composition of this product has standardized ingredients, so I know what I am getting. My body never seems to adapt to the amounts, I've read nothing against it, so I have no concerns taking it long term.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love these valerian tablets and have been using them for sleep and anxiety for a couple of years now. I take one or two tablets and feel a lot calmer within about 30 minutes. This is one of the few small sized valerian tablets on the market, which is really important for me because I have trouble swallowing big pills. It's also not a 1500000 mg dosage like a lot of others which in my opinion is going overboard. In short, this is a perfectly dosed, perfectly sized, and highly effective supplement.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This product works right away. I would suggest you purchase this product to reduce stress. This is why II purchased the product. I will be buying another bottle when I run out.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Buy these supplement from IHerb because in my home town the price is $24.00 - Price at IHerb ($14.35) Nobody can compete with IHERB , delivery is fast, Product quality is the best, great site to shop. Natures Way is a reputable Brand.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

So the new version of this has less of a weird odor. That was the only bad thing about this supplement before. So it is greatly improved! And continues to help with sleep.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I have used this for approximately 1 year. It is very relaxing and helps me get to sleep. It is all natural and that is important for me. I do not like melatonin. This is much better for me.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

helps me relax when I'm not calm and cannot sleep. after about 20-30 min I manage to fall asleep and I sleep very good