IN
Based on 1,007 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,007 Ratings
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Wow 🤩 this is the best quality ingredient ever. My age needs sleep and this beautiful hemp package benefit composition for improvement diet supplement concern taste to sleep is the next one . I keep buying it and recommend it to anyone who lacks sleep at night Go for this quality valerian root

b7ce6f48-b8db-4949-a2b0-3fc6515c5aeb
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The best valerian root that I have tried. The quality is awesome. It worked for me. I was really surprised when I got a response from my body immediately. I was aggressive and frustrated at the time but when I took the pills I became so calm and relaxed. Sleepiness is one of the effects. Definitely recommend this product. If this review was helpful, please, push the thumbs up 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
1,574

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

This Valerian Root supplement from Nature's Way is a great choice for anyone looking for a natural way to improve their sleep. The vegan capsules are easy to swallow. The ingredients are of high quality and the benefits are clear - I've noticed a significant improvement in the quality of my sleep since starting to take this supplement.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I take these in my supplement regime every night and can feel the difference if I forget to take them. I find it helps to calm me down, it can help sleep but I have quite severe insomnia so I can literally be awake for days when it’s bad. It helps anxiety and stress so much for me.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

They work! They make u tired they do as intended they relax the body so you can sleep only natural sleeping aid I have tried that worked closest thing to Valium that is natural. The size is larger but still easy to swallow, the smell is bad due to the natural smell of the plant but luckily u can’t taste it when you swallow the tablet.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

If you’re having trouble going number 2 or having anxiety/stress at night this is a great alternative to prescription pills. Really good price for the amount of capsules in bottle. Best price for this supplement I’ve found so far. Very good quality brand. Most health food stores carry this brand but bump up the price by a lot. They help me relax before bed and they also help with bowel movements. The taste isn’t over powering, easy to take.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

Good quality ingredients that do benefit the improvement better sleep which has been a concern, I am not liking taking three capsule, prefer one capsule dose products. Package size will only last thirty days, this is effective and do recommend trying, if you don't mind three capsules to take.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

this product helps me anxiety and sleep so much. Iherb shipped and delivered in one day. I recommend. The prices are much better than drugstores.