IN

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Great herbal relief

I have MCAS and I rely on willow to help suppress symptoms and reactions. I am allergic to synthetic aspirin and the often-included nightshade-derived filler ingredients, but natural willow is safe and effective for me. I prefer this brand because it has no weird additives and it works fast and reliably for me.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I cannot tolerate aspirin, so for decades I have been using Nature's Way Willow Bark daily for inflammation and joint pain. Even my sensitive stomach and digestive system have no problem with these capsules. If you can't tolerate aspirin for some reason, these capsules might be the answer for you, too!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I got these as a natural alternative to pain killers. I find that they do help but you need to take them consistently in order to feel the effects. The package brings a good amount of capsules so it will last a while. The capsule is on the bigger side so keep that in mind before purchasing. This is a good quality product with the powerful and natural willow bark.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Moderate pain killer. Reasonable price and it works for minor aches, though it differs from person to person. It may not work if you want to get rid of chronic pain but ok for general aches. no side effects for me. I have ordered a few of these, the best thing about Iherb, is the speed of delivery. they are quick in delivering what you purchase from them and you cannot beat their customer service., they have a variety of good supplements for all ages and some quality stuff.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

To my surprise, this white willow product works very well to relieve moderate aches, pains and strains. It's gentler on the stomach than aspirin . For my own self, I will even take a capsule after 30 min. if 2 aspirin haven't resolved more intense pain -- and then there is improvement. The capsules are easy to swallow and Nature's Way is a brand I trust because I've tried many of their products and all of them are of high quality and have had beneficial results. No exception here.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

These capsules are very good quality - Nature's Way is one of my favorite brand. They are easy to swallow and are vegan. They do help with some pain relief even a light headache (for me it did not work with pressure migraines - only Hylands works). The ingredients are not GMO which is great.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

got this as a more natural alternative supplement for pain relief and anti-inflammatory. it works pretty well and i'm happy with the quality.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This ingredient does relieve my inflammation after staying up late. And having chamomile tea throughout the day can calm my skin & body. I will continue to buy this as the quality is good as well.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I love this product - it's a great alternative to aspirin as it doesn't make my stomach bleed. I use it for mild pain and it works.