IN

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great taste. If you take blood thinners this maybe a good vitamin, because it has no Vitamin K. I take two a day. I believe it's good quality! No refrigeration needed. I feel the ingredient s are good. I have been using them for a few years. Good taste.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I got sick of the pills and wanted to try chewable vitamins for myself. These do have a decent amount of vitamins and minerals but the taste is not the best. I did not see the effect as I couldn't finish the package. The size of the vitamin itself is on the larger side but okay for adults.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I can not use it anymore because I have sensitive stomach so for vitamin C should come from another source. But for the mineral content really great. I used when I was 35 and active outdoors.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Excellent supplement, I bought this as I believe that this product contains multivitamins that can boost my immune system, and improve the health of my heart, lungs, muscles and brain.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

My husband has been taking these for several years now and likes them. He has had the bariatric surgery and this is what the doctor ordered!!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Wonderful product. Excellent for the price. Delivery is prompt, packaging is good. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Great supplement and antioxidants for multivitamin, Great taste. Fast delivery.

19be54f6-9ef7-44bd-8e7e-cda54bfaa58c
Posted on May 25, 2021

These multivitamins have been our choice for a long time. My disabled daughter is unable to swallow tablets or capsules. All medication is taken in liquid form, but she prefers to have a multivtamin which is in chewable form. It seems unbelievable, but unless a person enjoys chewable vitamins in "jelly" format, they are exceptionally difficult to find, here in UK. Those which are available, have often been imported and prices inflated as a result. Using iherb, we have been able to buy these at reasonable cost. The tablets are easy to chew, have a pleasant pineapple flavour and supply a wide range of vitamins. These work alongside a very balanced diet and help to maintain good levels of vitamins for my daughter. iherb provide a fast and efficient shipping service, which certainly meets our needs.

Posted on Oct 12, 2020

I am a 30-year-old female in overall good health and I first began buying these as my daily vitamin supplement simply because I do not like swallowing pills AND, as a vegetarian, these were great because they do not have gelatin. I have been taking them for at least 5 years -- I'm not entirely sure when I started, but they have been perfect for me. These used to be found at Whole Foods and maybe HEB, but the last few years, I have to purchase them online. Buying through iHerb has been easy and cheaper than other options to get these specific vitamins!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Very strong and particular taste. You like it or you don’t. I don’t and found it even difficult to digest. Having said that no issue with quality, it may just be my personal reaction.