IN

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I have been suffering from periodontitis for the past 10+ years. Despite my very careful oral cleaning practice, my gums still get infections quite frequently. Actually I have lost a few teeth as a result. I am so glad to have discovered these probiotic lozenges which target at balancing healthy bacteria in the gums. Just started using it for 10 days and noticed some slight improvement to my gum tissues (less inflammed). Will continue to use this and see the long term results.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My second time purchase. I dunno what these probiotics are or how these little guys work, but they are doing a great job. Earlier I read that probiotics for teeth work like janitors😂 , clean everything, etc., and I noticed that I have almost zero plaque when I use this product. I do it the way I saw it in the comments: in the evening, after brushing my teeth. I'm going to buy more probiotics for teeth of different brands, thumbs up if you want to compare

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

The quality ingredients of Dental care as a supplement is perfectly sized with a pleasant taste and easy absorption which is proven by immediate benefits resulting in healthy microbiome and gut health and better digestive system health and delivering within two days significantly improved gum health and halting gum bleeds and significant teeth whitening . I would highly recommend this product against far more expensive competitors and the packaging is great keeping the probiotics alive. This product has done more for me than my dentist could offer me. I am utterly delighted!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I've tried a few oral biotics for my gum issues but by far this is the best one! in about a week I noticed so much improvement. If you have gum issues this is definitely the best one to try. love the quality!

I'm loving this product so much, it improved my dental health which I find it amazing for my oral hygiene, I'll definitely going to buy more.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It was prescribed for my mom who has decaying tooth and she has been taking the same brand for months now, hope it had worked for her

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Helps during allergy season. Also took it because have nose problems since childhood.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This will be one of many oral probiotics that I use. The price was nice.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

So far liking it. Seems to help with gums bleeding because of infection. Will order again. Thanks.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Brushing and flossing can't be perfect to keep the teeth. Any extra help? Welcomed!