IN

Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Good

I am using this supplement because it has many ingredients essential for lowering blood pressure. I am not sure that it works, but go on taking it to be on the safe side. The tablets are pretty large and not very easy to swallow. They have a strong smell and taste of garlic but after taking them one no longer feels it.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

My dad is taking this supplement and has been part of his daily diet, because of continues intake just right after a month of taking the product, my dad notified me on how it significantly lower down his blood pressure. I'm so happy hearing that.

I've noticed since I've bee giving my husband this tablet, 1 a day, he's been calmer and less edgy....

5931eb96-90b8-483b-a964-79e04aa2a025
Posted on May 19, 2022

great product to balance blood pressure with out side effects. Has been using this product for nearly 2 years now.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I can tell this is good for people who has blood pressure

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good for the price! I bought it for my parents who suffer from hypertension

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

This product has really helped me a lot. Thank you so much!

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

My naturopath put me on this and it certainly helped lower my BP. The pills are on the large size, but their coating makes them go down easily enough.

Posted on Feb 22, 2020

Hypertrol RX is an excellent product for maintaining normal blood pressure. I've been using this product for 6 months and I am getting good results.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021