IN

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Very Potent

Very good for children. I have toddlers and we have tried so many different gummies and chewable tablets for their multivitamins and I honestly felt they did not help as much as this product. This has very high amounts of vitamin Bs which is really good for their energy levels and blood circulation. I only give them a portioned amount of the serving size which shows how potent this is!

I love this brand because I love the ingredients blend and ratios they use. The taste is fine. It's a think, syrupy liquid but I mix it in orange juice so it does fine and mixes well. I'm happy with the quality of this product as I usually am with vitamins from this company. it's a liquid so better absorbed and my 11 year old has no problem getting this down!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

good quality supplement , recommended , I use it for my son age 3 years for improving appetite which worked very well , the taste is good my son doesn't complain , the size is big , serving was enough for 3 months , the order reached on time as expected and in good package

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I like this product because it doesn't contain any sugar yet it is still sweet. It says that you can add to foods or drink for your child. I find for me it is best to give him straight on a teaspoon then I give him something to drink. My son wouldn't take chewable so this is the best alternative.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have bought this product for the third time, and I very recommend this product for children and even adults. The taste is really good, and of course the ingredient is sugar free so no need to worry for the children.

9bd8172d-d593-471a-9cc2-0aa0e154ef1a
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

There are so many wonderful ingredients in this liquid vitamin. On the downside it is not the best tasting (you can really taste the iron unlike the tablets) and you have to measure out the serving. There is also no vitamin C but overall, not a bad product. Unlike the tablets, there are omegas in the vitamin.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality multi vitamin for my baby - age 9 months, awesome supplement with great ingredients, my little guy loves the taste. I use it at his lunch time, the serving size I give is 5ml.

Lulumaster
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love this liquid multivitamins so much, My little brother likes the taste and I'm glad that it's effective in boosting his energy, specially the healthy functions of his bones, digestion and his immune system .

Posted on May 14, 2022

This product ingredient have so many multivitamin inside with the great quality and many benefit. It taste good and kids love it. The package size surprisingly is so big and can use many times. I like this supplement because its liquid so easy to kids drink it .

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

very good product for health and very fast delivery. The taste is very liked by children. children are healthier and less sick good quality product