IN

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I ordered this product because it’s more natural and with whole food. I like to order supplements with natural ingredients. I think it’s better for health.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I'm pretty sure that this high quality product has a lot to offer, but the major observation I got for this is the IMPROVEMENT of my JOINTS! Happy and grateful for this product!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

High quality product. Used as a supplement for low carb diet, very helpful to ease the muscle cramps and headache.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

I am always taking the natural source of supplements and I ve found this ! It s made of all natural ingredients and costeffective. After consuming this all, I will try this brand's products more, there seems to be variety of minerals and calsium!

Posted on Sep 28, 2020

Before that, I only consumed a small amount of magnesium (in a cheap oxide form) - this helped me with calf cramps at night. I thought it would be nice to add calcium and after half an hour the aching feeling in the leg muscles passed. I suffered for many years and now I feel much better. It's been 4 days since I started using it - everything is fine.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very good. I'll use it again next time

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Helped my daughter a lot . Best cal mag supplement.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I used to take this everyday for my bones. It looks good working!

phoenixcheung
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I’ll update when I have finished a bottle. Please give me a like👍 if you find my review helpful. Thanks🙏💖

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

Bought for my friend. It helps her to have a better and uninterrupted. Can sleep earlier now than usual.